+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Episode 4, 06/30: Everyone's Anal About Their Butts

I should have thrown my wife's comments in there. She was wisely mopping the kitchen floor to get away from the TV. But every few minutes, she'd say "are there even people watching this?" or "there can't be any worse show on TV right now, can there?" or "what rock did they dig these people up from under?"

Great recap john!

Cant you just give this show a couple of "thumbs down" on your TiVo? Otherwise, it might start recording FLOM for you too!!

This show makes me laugh every time it is on. Why does Toni cry so much? Its paradise, honi...and a reality game show. Get over it already. Its your second one!
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

John, incredibly entertaining!

I think Shazzer had it right, there must be a drinking game associated with this - like the old Bob Newhart show.

How about if everyone takes a drink each time Toni cries?

Re: Episode 4, 06/30: Everyone's Anal About Their Butts

Originally posted by John
    Dramatic Voiceover man tells us this is the most exclusive resort in the world. Considering it’s not really a resort, but an old movie set, I’d be inclined to agree with him. I hope they plan to torch the place when they’re done, to keep any nasty virii from escaping.

I have never seen a less attractive contestant on a reality show, barring of course Corey Feldman.
    Ah, but John...you're forgetting Corey Clark on American Idol 2.....

Poolside. Night. Eerie music. Nekkid massages. Cue Freddie Kreuger. Oh wait, wrong crapfest.

Charla doesn’t want to sleep in the same bed with Dave, because he has weird feet. And what if their feet touched in the middle of the night? Eeeew. I’m not sure exactly what would happen, but I’m sure the penicillin you’ll be taking after this show will cure it anyway. No worries, girlfriend.

The guys all get notes that one of them will be leaving, and to pack up. They need to hire the Survivor treemail writer to spice these things up. Andon, talking to Toni, claims that this is one of the toughest mental tests he’s ever been though. Andon, buddy, all you’re doing is relaxing at a hotel and hooking up for survival. That should fit your mental ability just perfectly.
    Muriel, you're terrible (and I love it)!

Before we cut to commercial, we learn that Charla’s middle name is “Pinkie-swear”. I thought Charla was a unique name, but her parents really need to step away from the bong.
    OMG

And, Kavita is chosen, primarily because she tells the boys that she wants to be the hot fudge sundae that helps cool those hot boys down in paradise.
    Oh, for the love of God... :rolleyes

Excellent job, John!

Great recap John!

"George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

FORT Fogey
    Cleaned his ears .... that was good stuff!
    Wow your brilliant in this area!
    Did the forshadow monster stop by at your house too? Did you send him on his way?

Great job John!

Great recap John! See, it wasn't so bad because of your friend Jose!! I am amazed at how short the recaps are for this show...but everyone who has tackled it hasn't forgotten anything!

I started the Toni crying drinking game PorkChop Prison. Sad, really. I am the only one I know watching this silly little show, getting trashed all by myself every Monday and Wednesday. But I can't stop watching!!
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

Great recap John but there was one mistake. Kavita was not the one who made the hot fudge sunday remark, it was the other girl.

I know it is probably bad to know this (I must of heard it somewhere, ya that's it).
    A cat changes coming home to an empty house to coming home

Mel, I'm in the same boat! My wife gives me grief every time it comes on and/or when I say anything about it.

I'm not obsessed with it, but I do find it highly amusing. I think it's the potential for major train wrecks to occur. I can't wait to see the Dave/Charla nightcam footage. And, after being a major pain regarding Amy, Zack apparently shows some jealousy.

Some of these shows you tend to identify with or at least like one or more of the participants. Others, like this one, it's more of a spectacle. I can't say I like any of the participants, but I find their behaviors and attitudes amusing.

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    LMAO JOHN!!!!! Awesome recap. Much more entertaining than the show!
    ~*~ Maji *~

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast