+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: 6/30 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

LG.
    nah, she's crying for the supermarket surveillance camera. Freakin' loon.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Is it just me or does Toni OVER react to just about everything that goes on in the Hotel? I mean she is crying like someone burned down her favorite bootleg GNC where she buys her steroids....*giggle* Okay that was mean...yep .....sure was
    Happy moments, praise God. Difficult moments, seek God. Quiet moments, worship God. Painful moments, trust God. Every moment, thank God

Potato Chips and Chocolate Sauce

OMG!!!

I love this show!! I lmao so many times I was almost crying. My roomates were probably wondering what was so hilarious. Hey Toni...Howsa bout a nice big cup of SHUT THE HELL UP!! There's no crying in bodybuilding!! And dammit Amanda...do everyone a favor and get rid of Zack!!! The guys a waste of oxygen. Too bad Toni didnt choose him though....they coulda had a posedown.

Im ok with Amy and Beau. It seems like a good couple.

Charla so deserves Dave!! Nothing but hilarious antics can come. I hope he clips his toenails right in front of her....

Cant wait for the recap, John!
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

This is a new situation here at Paradise Island...

hahahahahahahahahahahehehehehe hehehehehe
    Tonight's show did not disapoint!! I am sad cuz I live on the West Coast and couldn't join in on the thread when the majority of you were watching it.

I can't think about anything else to add about Toni. Each episode, she brings on the melodrama and makes me laugh! It will be a dark, bleek day when Toni has to leave the hotel. I was quite shocked when three guys chose her. I thought she was going to have an aneurism when she had to choose between them.

I loved Andon's exiting statements: Kristin is less interesting than a sack of wet hammers!! What the heck does that mean??
    Charla is a little actress, hmm? Possibly that is why he didn't choose her fluff, he wanted someone more genuine. We all know he roomed with the most genuine gal (Toni) there
    What he said about Dave was uncrass and quite gentlemanly (is that a word?). I think Andon went out on a high note. Kinda sad he had to leave, I am still not liking Zack. Stupid Amanda! :mad:

I am happy that the guys decided to pick gals that they wanted to spend time with or were attracted to even if another guy chose her, instead of trying to make sure that each guy had a girl so he wouldn't be booted off. It just shows that the guys are there to have fun and meet people, while the (majority of the) gals seem to be there to find a soul mate, for lack of a better phrase.

I am starting to not like Kristin. She asked Desiree a question that was dripping in cockiness and then gave Desiree a rude look when Desiree came back with a real good...comeback. ooo...that was eloquent, huh?

Ok...just one more thing and I am off to read some of the new Harry Potter (horrible segue)...What is up with Amanda? Why do we see Beau and Alex fighting over her in the preview for the next episode? She has said quite a few things that lead me to believe that all she cares about is herself - so why are the guys not seeing this?
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

Re: This is a new situation here at Paradise Island...

Originally posted by melpepinla

I can't think about anything else to add about Toni. Each episode, she brings on the melodrama and makes me laugh! It will be a dark, bleek day when Toni has to leave the hotel. I was quite shocked when three guys chose her. I thought she was going to have an aneurism when she had to choose between them.

Stupid Amanda! :mad:

I am starting to not like Kristin. She asked Desiree a question that was dripping in cockiness and then gave Desiree a rude look when Desiree came back with a real good...comeback. ooo...that was eloquent, huh?

Toni is bringin' the drama - gotta love her

Amanda - yuck, can't stand her.
    Kristin - yuck, can't stand her either
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Newbie
    The staff doctors need to do some bloodwork on her,
    I suspect she is having hormonal, as well as steroidal issues...
    She cries at the drop of......anything!

lol_its_fun
    Originally posted by Sepialove
    Is it just me or does Toni OVER react to just about everything that goes on in the Hotel? I mean she is crying like someone burned down her favorite bootleg GNC where she buys her steroids....*giggle* Okay that was mean...yep .....sure was
    Toni is a Maga baby!

I too don't understand the way these guys picked their roomies last night.

Just plain dumb.
    A cat changes coming home to an empty house to coming home

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    What I can't figure out is... Whoever was the last guy to pick (Alex? Andon? I can't remember now) had two girls (Amanda and Kristin) sitting all by themselves. If the object of the show is to stick around as long as possible, why not pick either of those two (Kristin would have been my choice) and ensure that you're safe for another week?
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

I couldn't believe it either, YA. They were guaranteed safety, and blew it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345