+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: 6/25 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

It was like a car accident. It was bad but I had to keep watching. Hahaha!

So is this show on for the whole summer,when does it end?

I have no idea but I hope it goes on for awhile.

lol_its_fun
    Originally posted by fluff
    Zack is really annoying me.
    He doesn't appear to like Amy a whole lot, but he doesn't like it if she gets any attention from anyone else.
    He really does come across as quite the brat.
    Amy got to go on a date with Dave and Charla.
    When they got back everone was saying how great they looked and Amy went to each of the guys to get a hug and Zack got all pouty because she went to him last.
    Zack deserves to be the last one getting attention from Amy. Actually, I think Amy should just ignore him or simply kick his ass.

This game is very much like most of the reality show. If you don't have a strategy before the game begins, you are gonna have difficult time. Charla has fooled around with both Zack and Andon but then she picked Scott. And when the hostess asked why, she said because Scott is a nice guy. I bet both Andon and Zack are pissed off. I don't see how Charla can stay in the game in long run unless she knows how to play with the guys mentality.

The game is constantly changing especially when a new guest is added to the game assuming there is no script for the guest or any manipulation by Fox.

By the way, how long is the whole show? Two months? Three months?
    Last edited by lol_its_fun; 06-26-2003 at 09:43 PM.

I think Charla picked Scott because that's who Mel. was gonna pick and I believe in the 1st or 2nd episode Charla and Andon were talking about getting rid of her.

What is reality anyway? Hillary's Avatar
    Originally posted by bflysoul
    I think Charla picked Scott because that's who Mel. was gonna pick and I believe in the 1st or 2nd episode Charla and Andon were talking about getting rid of her.
    Good point!

After all Charla's flirting last night, I hope if she has to choose between Andon and anybody else, she chooses Andon! She'll really show her true colors if she doesn't!

For some reason I don't see Charla having to honor her pinkie vow to Dave! Could be wrong!

Just don't trust that girl!

Then again, Beau might pick Toni and Andon will have to pick a girl who already has a guy and he picks Charla who chooses whoever already picked her!

Now I'm confused!

LOL!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567