+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 6/25 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Fan
    Northeast Mississippi, sitting by the lake...
    Dave seemed OK at first, but his manners are ghastly. I dislike his methods. UGGH!!
    Just take a breath and relax...everything's going to be just fine...

Dave reminds me of Survivor Rob in a lot of ways.
    Definitely seems to be viewing this as a 'game'

FORT Fan
    Northeast Mississippi, sitting by the lake...
    Isn't there something better I could be doing with my time?? Maybe rereading the Rolling Stone article, or sitting outside looking for the moon, or even doing my laundry...

At this point watching Paradise Hotel, I feel brain cells needlessly dying! Oh, no, there goes another one!
    Just take a breath and relax...everything's going to be just fine...

LG.
    ok, Toni should be set for this activity is totally recycled from Love Cruise. Pandora's Box is the hot seat questions that they used to do "on deck" during Lurve CRUISE>
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

There are so many beter things you could be doing mstvfan, but, the fact that you're keeping me company in this thread is most appreciated
    "That's Numberwang!"

LG.
    some interesting thoughts about fidelity during a relationship flying around during the Pandora's box activity
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Originally posted by Bumpkin
    Dave reminds me of Survivor Rob in a lot of ways.
    Definitely seems to be viewing this as a 'game'
    Yes, I think he's being a little more obvious than Rob and is alreay making enemies.
    Now I assume that the men will choose new roommates again on Wednesday's show and as Dave has shared a room with Amanda he will be eligible to be booted out (the rule is that you cannot be sent home unless you've shared a room with someone, which is why Charla, the odd one out from last week got to stay this week).
    "That's Numberwang!"

i dont like charla...like the first week when she was in her room all ticked off..she just seems like a "princess"
    Clay Aiken "when everyones working on it change isnt impossible, its inevetible"

Amanda's answer to the "would you cheat on Beau" question seemed a bit immature.
    She basically said she'd cheat on Beau if he didn't keep her happy.
    Beau thinks (as do I ) that if you're not happy in your relationship you should split up rather than cheat.
    "That's Numberwang!"

LG.
    Amanda's going to cheat on anyone who doesn't keep her satisfied. What period of time are we talking about here, Amanda? Not satisfied for like an hour or so, she's trolling . . .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast