Page 1 of 63 123456789101151 ... LastLast

Thread: Dave

Dave

Dave
    Age 26
    Boston, MA
    Marketing Consultant
    "That's Numberwang!"

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!

HELLLLO ROCKET MAN!!!!!

Dave reminds me of Harland Williams from Rocket Man. Not my cup of tea, but I hope he does well since he seems a damned sight more genuine than most of the current guys on the show.

~*~ Maji *~

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    He actually seems like a real human being. Not a fake molded bodybuilder type.

LG.
    that nose though, geeze, have it straightened out after the first 6 or 8 times it gets broken, buddy. Well, I hope he can woo the ladies with his sincerity and provide some competition for the plastic men already there.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

JR.
    I knew the guys would be rooting for him, but I was absolutely amazed the the ladies picked him.

Maybe they're just setting up an easy boot for the next show.

LG.
    but didn't we find out that he can't be the next guy to go, JR? He needs to hook up at least once, which is why Charla got a "free pick". I dunno, the rules are escaping me at the moment, but Dave's here for at least a week I think. And please, JR, let the readers know that not all guys from Boston look like Dave.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

JR.
    I'm not really sure how it works though, as he'll be the extra person when he gets there. I don't know if they'll play musical roomies right away or wait untill the end of the week. It could be a future set up then.

And no, we don't all look like that.

Dave reminds me of Harland Williams from Rocket Man.
    Thanks fluff! The guy reminded me of someone and I couldn't figure out who!!

From the previews, it looks like he is gonna stir things up, which makes me happy. I wanted the dude from Jersey to get picked for the sole purpose of him doing just that. But Dave is from Brooklyn and now lives in Boston so I think he will not disapoint!

I am originally from Boston and lurkinggirl, I gotta tell ya...Boston guys are hotties! I went home a month ago and went to a game at Fenway (GO SOX!!) and was regretting moving to the west coast! s
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

My guess on the musical rooms situation is that they'll stay as they are until next Monday then select roomies again.
    Dave will select first and whoever he picks has to room with him as that person becomes off limits to the other guys.

I actually think this is a good system or the current contestants could just freeze the newcomes out each week.
    We know that one of the guys who has been there from the start has to go thois week instead of the new boy.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I do not think Dave is attractive at all and I would be very upset if I had to room with him. I don't object to his looks so much, but something about him creeps me out. The word smarmy comes to mind. I am thinking that he gets to pick somebody on Wednesday so we may not be stuck with him for long.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 63 123456789101151 ... LastLast