+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 63 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757 ... LastLast

Thread: Dave

Dave was my RA in college

Just flipping channels last night when low and behold, Dave Kerpin is on TV. Dave was my resident assistant at BU back in '96-97. We weren't close, but by skimming the content on this thread there are quite a few things you guys are right on about! He is funny, in an over the top kind of way, and that Fenway thing was big while I was there - students would go to games just to see him... but he was incredibly judgemental and had a power complex. We had a fire in our dorm, started by a hookah brought by an egyptian student and used only for tobacco, but he decided that all the hippy kids rooms should be searched because he felt it was a drug-related incident. Of course, not all of these kids were even friendly with the guy who's hookah started the fire...

I freaked when I saw him on... but can't wait till he's gone!! My memories of Dave: dorky jerk.

to the forum katebeth

Ok...I must address the man boobs sign he got upset over last night. I honestly believe that the woman holding the sign up meant it in a positive way. She was showing her support for Dave, not her dislike. I could be wrong though. Anyhoo, Dave needs to lighten up!
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by melpepinla
    to the forum katebeth

Ok...I must address the man boobs sign he got upset over last night. I honestly believe that the woman holding the sign up meant it in a positive way. She was showing her support for Dave, not her dislike. I could be wrong though. Anyhoo, Dave needs to lighten up!
    That's what I thought too. Besides, Dave first mentioned his manboobs himself when they were in the pool the first night he was on. So really, should he be upset that anyone else mentioned it? I would have taken it as a sign that it was OK to talk about, since Dave himself was making fun of them.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

I just think the guy is in waaaayyy over his head. This show/group of people is not the type of people someone like him would hang out with and he just doesn't know what to do/how to behave.

K

Quote Originally Posted by KMK0902
    I just think the guy is in waaaayyy over his head. This show/group of people is not the type of people someone like him would hang out with and he just doesn't know what to do/how to behave.

K
    From Dave's reaction to what Charla told him last week, it seems to me that Dave came on the show with the express purpose of finding a girlfriend. He was totally crushed when Charla said that "no one is here to find romance". Obviously the guy hasn't had much experience with relationships and like you said, he doesn't know how to deal with it. I think the other characters on the show realize this and are taking advantage of it. Dave totally blew any chance he had to fit in with the group the first night he was on. He basically got drunk and made a complete ass of himself, and it's been downhill ever since. I expect he'll be the next guy out on Monday.

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    He basically got drunk and made a complete ass of himself, and it's been downhill ever since. I expect he'll be the next guy out on Monday.
    I hope you're right. I can' stand watching him . I just feel like . He needs to go back to Boston and hide

K

I actually worry about this poor guy. He seems like one of those people who could take extreme action against themselves after appearing on one of these shows. Definitely out of his league, and he probably won't be happy about all the feedback about him when he is forced to leave Paradise...forever.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

I worry as well.
    Accidentaly the reason Survivior has doctors/psycologists on staff is that one of the contestants on the Swedish Survivor, through himself in front of a train upon his return to regular life. I hope FOX is providing some kind of "help" to the people who has to leave paradise forever!

K

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    Dave gets this crazy look sometimes in his eyes...its kinda scary and creepy....especially when he saw that Matt laying with Charla/Britney by the pool...it gives me the heebie Jeebies...
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

Quote Originally Posted by Tallulahbaby
    Dave gets this crazy look sometimes in his eyes...its kinda scary and creepy....especially when he saw that Matt laying with Charla/Britney by the pool...it gives me the heebie Jeebies...
    Yeah that was just freaky. I kept expecting horror-movie music to play in the background.

+ Reply to Thread