+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 63 FirstFirst ... 44445464748495051525354555657585960616263 LastLast
Results 531 to 540 of 622

Thread: Dave

  1. #531
    Fort Freak! funnygirl422's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    48
    Posts
    2,591
    Quote Originally Posted by m0ckeryj0nes
    do you not believe they discussed it?

    do you also not believe that if they had been of different opinions the producers would have left the conversation on the cutting room floor?
    Yes, they discussed it. We even witnessed them discussing it. The fact of hte matter is Charla had already made a pact with Desiree and Tara about booting Alex. She was not going to go back up there and say Keith wants me to change my mind or Dave and I discussed it and we think Scott should go or something stupid like that. Charla had made the point and the plan already and it had nothing to do with what Dave or Keith wanted. Charla did not SAVE Scott, she just got rid of Alex who was very vocal about his feelings towards Charla to the amusement of the others.

  2. #532
    RESIDENT JEDI MASTER Stargazer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    On a Rocky Mountain High
    Age
    38
    Posts
    11,928
    Quote Originally Posted by m0ckeryj0nes
    do you not believe they discussed it?

    do you also not believe that if they had been of different opinions the producers would have left the conversation on the cutting room floor?
    It's been a few weeks since this episode, so I don't remember exactly what happened. However, I think that they did show Tara and Keith talking to Dave about it and he agreed with them.

    Anyhoo, it is my most humble opinion that although Dave has been playing the game the hardest, Keith has played the best. Keith has managed to have Dave eliminate all of his enemies for him. Because of Dave being the hatchet-man of PH, his status has diminished in the eyes of the group while Keith's image has improved.

  3. #533
    Fort Freak! funnygirl422's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    48
    Posts
    2,591
    Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    It's been a few weeks since this episode, so I don't remember exactly what happened. However, I think that they did show Tara and Keith talking to Dave about it and he agreed with them.

    Anyhoo, it is my most humble opinion that although Dave has been playing the game the hardest, Keith has played the best. Keith has managed to have Dave eliminate all of his enemies for him. Because of Dave being the hatchet-man of PH, his status has diminished in the eyes of the group while Keith's image has improved.
    Ah, yes, Keith. Brains and brawn...I like that. He definitely saw things before they happened where Dave was constantly plotting for the holocaust. He was too wrapped up into making everyone his friend and being in control.

  4. #534
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    203
    Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    Yes, they discussed it. We even witnessed them discussing it. The fact of hte matter is Charla had already made a pact with Desiree and Tara about booting Alex. She was not going to go back up there and say Keith wants me to change my mind or Dave and I discussed it and we think Scott should go or something stupid like that. Charla had made the point and the plan already and it had nothing to do with what Dave or Keith wanted. Charla did not SAVE Scott, she just got rid of Alex who was very vocal about his feelings towards Charla to the amusement of the others.

    i would also like to add the fact that the when dave eliminated beau, he identified alex as a greater threat to him personally. i believe the quote was somethnig along the lines of , "i don't want to think about two eliminations from now when alex will have the chance to take me out", or something to that effect. this provides further evidence that dave was always more concerned about getting rid of alex more than scott. it was keith who wanted scott out, not dave.
    "the hurrier i go the behinder i get" - a wise third grade shop teacher

  5. #535
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    203
    Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    It's been a few weeks since this episode, so I don't remember exactly what happened. However, I think that they did show Tara and Keith talking to Dave about it and he agreed with them.

    Anyhoo, it is my most humble opinion that although Dave has been playing the game the hardest, Keith has played the best. Keith has managed to have Dave eliminate all of his enemies for him. Because of Dave being the hatchet-man of PH, his status has diminished in the eyes of the group while Keith's image has improved.
    i think that is a fair assesment.

    and though i disagree with you preference for keith over dave, i'll concede that keith has done more to keep himself under scott's radar than has dave.

    i would still like to see dave and charla win since i believe they have had to battle harder than either keith or tara to survive a game in which the cards appeared to be stacked against them.
    "the hurrier i go the behinder i get" - a wise third grade shop teacher

  6. #536
    RESIDENT JEDI MASTER Stargazer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    On a Rocky Mountain High
    Age
    38
    Posts
    11,928
    Quote Originally Posted by m0ckeryj0nes
    i would also like to add the fact that the when dave eliminated beau, he identified alex as a greater threat to him personally. i believe the quote was somethnig along the lines of , "i don't want to think about two eliminations from now when alex will have the chance to take me out", or something to that effect. this provides further evidence that dave was always more concerned about getting rid of alex more than scott. it was keith who wanted scott out, not dave.
    Your own comments should show you who was behind the plotting. Keith wanted Beau gone and Dave wanted Alex gone. Keith was instrumental in getting Dave to send Beau packing. Yet, once again, Keith walked away smelling like a rose while Dave got the label of backstabber tatooed to his forehead.

  7. #537
    Fort Freak! funnygirl422's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    48
    Posts
    2,591
    Quote Originally Posted by m0ckeryj0nes
    i would also like to add the fact that the when dave eliminated beau, he identified alex as a greater threat to him personally. i believe the quote was somethnig along the lines of , "i don't want to think about two eliminations from now when alex will have the chance to take me out", or something to that effect. this provides further evidence that dave was always more concerned about getting rid of alex more than scott. it was keith who wanted scott out, not dave.
    Dave was looking at who was a threat to him personally. The brilliant and beautiful Keith was taking out the threats to the game. Alex was never a threat. Alex was only capable of cheating and stealing to stay in the game. Keith saw that Scott was playing the game (the only OG at the time to actually BE playing the game) and was flying under the radar. Your good friend Dave just considered Scott to be quiet. This whole thing of Scott has had my back since the beginning is BS. If Scott had Dave's back, he would not have been gunning for Dave's only chance of sticking around til the end...that would be the lovely, but oh so deadly, Charla.

  8. #538
    RESIDENT JEDI MASTER Stargazer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    On a Rocky Mountain High
    Age
    38
    Posts
    11,928
    Quote Originally Posted by m0ckeryj0nes
    i think that is a fair assesment.

    and though i disagree with you preference for keith over dave, i'll concede that keith has done more to keep himself under scott's radar than has dave.

    i would still like to see dave and charla win since i believe they have had to battle harder than either keith or tara to survive a game in which the cards appeared to be stacked against them.
    I do think that Dave and Charla have endured much more in there stay at Paradise (hell) hotel. I'm really just playing Devil's advocate. At this point, all of the really awful people are gone (well, i dont like holly) so it really wont bother me whoever wins. I can see valid arguments for all of them coming out on top.

  9. #539
    Fort Freak! funnygirl422's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    48
    Posts
    2,591
    Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    I do think that Dave and Charla have endured much more in there stay at Paradise (hell) hotel. I'm really just playing Devil's advocate. At this point, all of the really awful people are gone (well, i dont like holly) so it really wont bother me whoever wins. I can see valid arguments for all of them coming out on top.
    I think Keith and Dave have endured the most. Tara has had her fair share too. Charla has only endured being ostracized from the OGs since day one. This is not a problem for Princess Charla since she likes it that way.
    Dave has brought on all criticism by the OGs for continuing to try and make nice with them.
    Tara managed to sleep her way into the fray.
    Keith has only done what needed to be done to win the game and yet they all vowed to have him running for his life up the P-Ho stairs...I think Keith gets the edurance award.

  10. #540
    RESIDENT JEDI MASTER Stargazer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    On a Rocky Mountain High
    Age
    38
    Posts
    11,928
    Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    I think Keith and Dave have endured the most.
    Very true. Tara and Charla managed to hide out during most of it. Dave, by trying to maintain his relationships with the OG's, put himself in the line of fire. I would actually prefer to think that he did it for game reasons and not because of some pitiful attempt to gain their affection.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.