+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 63 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555 ... LastLast

Thread: Dave

I can't believe this goof is going to be there for another two weeks.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Dave gives me the creeps. He's so desperate and I felt SO sorry for Charla, I was hoping Andon or something would have chosen her, that way Andon would still be here and that nasty nerd Dave would be gone! He annoys me so much!! I totally don't blame Charla for saying that she didn't want him to touch her bare skin, neither would I.
    Why do bunches of people run from a shark when they see one, if there is a bunch of people, and one of that shark, wouldn't it be easy to just attack him and kick his ass?
    Jack Handey

[QUOTE]Originally posted by fluff
    [B]His grabbing at them and saying "Juuussssttttt calll meeeee maaaannnn boooooobssss ggguuuuyyyyssss" was wrong on so many levels.[B]

I'd like to nominate Dave as the most obnoxious reality show guest of 2003, (Past Winners: Puck, MTV's " The Real World " and
    Josh, CBS' "Big Brother 3).

Looking at Dave reminds me of the SUBWAY guy on crack lol

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    I missed the show where they chose Dave, so last Wednesday was the first time I saw him on. I immediately thought "oh, cool, they picked a dork. That's a victory for us dorks everywhere." Then he got on and made a complete ass of himself. So much for our "victory". Now I just wish they'd send him home. I still can't believe none of the other guys picked Charla, and let her pick them over Dave.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Originally posted by Sepialove
    I'd like to nominate Dave as the most obnoxious reality show guest of 2003, (Past Winners: Puck, MTV's " The Real World " and
    Josh, CBS' "Big Brother 3).

Looking at Dave reminds me of the SUBWAY guy on crack lol
    Could we have all three together for a reality show and throw in Toni just for the hell of it?

Originally posted by Unklescott
    Could we have all three together for a reality show and throw in Toni just for the hell of it?
    Oh yeah! Great idea Unklescott! Quick, does anyone know anyone who works for a network that could get the idea into development??
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

OK...I'm going to admit it. I felt SO sorry for Dave last night. What Charla said in front of everyone was awful. :nono

I was totally on the "Kick Dave off the show" bandwagon...but last night was too embarrassing for the guy. He is way out of his league.

Originally posted by Karkar
    OK...I'm going to admit it. I felt SO sorry for Dave last night. What Charla said in front of everyone was awful. :nono

I was totally on the "Kick Dave off the show" bandwagon...but last night was too embarrassing for the guy. He is way out of his league.
    What about the kissing contest where Kristin was the only one that REALLY kissed Dave?

But I did have to feel a little sorry for him when Charla dissed him in front of everyone. I've been in that position before and had the same thing happen, so I felt his pain there.

But then again, maybe if Dave wasn't such an ass, everyone might have been a little more sympathetic.

Originally posted by Yellow Apple
    What about the kissing contest where Kristin was the only one that REALLY kissed Dave?

But I did have to feel a little sorry for him when Charla dissed him in front of everyone. I've been in that position before and had the same thing happen, so I felt his pain there.

But then again, maybe if Dave wasn't such an ass, everyone might have been a little more sympathetic.

Mentioned those exact things in the Kristin and Charla's threads.
    I still don't feel THAT sorry for him...but the poor guy actually alluded to Charla that he was there to find love...
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

Yeah, he was totally crushed when Charla told him no one else was there to find love (OK Charla, what were you doing all over Scott the night before then?). Still, she has a point. Could you really meet "the one" after knowing them for only a week?

I think Dave just came on the show hoping to get laid.

+ Reply to Thread