+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 63 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454 ... LastLast

Thread: Dave

What is reality anyway? Hillary's Avatar
    Besides judging everyone and generally acting rudely, Dave will do anything to stir things up!

I see him choosing Toni in the next episode, pushing Andon out who might be last to choose a new roomate, and Andon goes for Charla who Scott had chosen again and Charla then picks Scott!
    Could happen, but all kinds of scenarios could happen! I can't imagine Andon not competing with Dave for Toni so in this thought thread I feel Dave is given immunity, forcing Andon to choose some other girl. He figures Charla is his best bet and she lets him down!

Dave has entertainment value, but my gut hurts when I hear him speak! He's soooooo foolish, too! I wanted to cheer him on so badly, but he just doesn't seem to be able to be charming in any way! Where's the fun he talked about?

I'm thinking of pulling a Charla! BTW, nobody ever rubbed my back when I was vomitting, not my parents or my Dh? Is this a common practice? Did I miss something?

LOL!

I'll be watching the show just to see if this character, Dave, stays on and how he gets slammed out of Paradise! Good move for FOX on the ratings risk with this guy!

JR.
    Mel, the picture didn't show up for me either, I don't know what it was. He worked at Fenway and the Fleetcenter, he's the Crunch & Munch guy

Do you think Dave's still alive by now or has Toni got him in a headlock and done him in?

i do not like dave...at first i thought, cool,, they picked someone who isnt model perfect, but he is rude, arrogent, had no tact...i think since noone likes him, and noone likes charla they can both survive if they pick eachother
    Clay Aiken "when everyones working on it change isnt impossible, its inevetible"

I'm with you on this srs, he's horrible.

I think the flaw with this show is that they will have to keep adding little rule changes to stop the same couples continually picking each other thereby extending their stay.
    "That's Numberwang!"

:rolleyes:

Lord, Lord when I think about watching tonight and seeing him again I just cringe.

Let's hope he leaves, but that probably won't happen since we all want him to go. D--

Originally posted by fluff
    I think the flaw with this show is that they will have to keep adding little rule changes to stop the same couples continually picking each other thereby extending their stay.
    The funny thing is, the contestants WANT to stay at the hotel for as long as possible!

I think that the new person coming on and choosing a roommate right away may have been fun and stirred things up a bit, but they should have left them alone for the week like they did with Chandra. This way, new people would get integrated and not get kicked off after a week!
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

lol_its_fun

Dave, wear your sock when you go to bed!

Not surprisingly, Dave picked Charla and they are going to be in the same bedroom for the next week. I bet Charla is going to have nightmare that Dave would massage her face with his feet. Ewwwwwww..................Dave Wear your socks and don't scare Charla.

Originally posted by melpepinla
    Since he is the first person from the "outside" joining the cast, I think he thought he was special or something. He had WAY too much to drink and fluff, those man boobs were...lets just say WRONG!!

His grabbing at them and saying "Juuussssttttt calll meeeee maaaannnn boooooobssss ggguuuuyyyyssss" was wrong on so many levels.

Yuck.

So he went for Charla and no one challenged him to make a couple with her.
    I would have definitely tried for Charla if I were Andon.
    They seemed to get on pretty well and I think he might well have stood a better chance with her.
    The guys made some strange choices last night I thought.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Originally posted by srs_in_Oregon
    i do not like dave...at first i thought, cool,, they picked someone who isnt model perfect, but he is rude, arrogent, had no tact...i think since noone likes him, and noone likes charla they can both survive if they pick eachother
    How right you were srs.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread