+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 63 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Dave

Quote Originally Posted by melpepinla
    You know, I want to say something about Dave. But my thoughts on him change from episode to episode. But the one thing that doesn't change that keeps yanking me back to reality is simply this:

MANBOOBS

*shudder*

Hes a nerd and he has man-boobs.
    Thats why i love this show, they have everything!

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    I just hope Dave realizes that the Inner Circle was pushing Keith hard to send him home. He seems to me like he's sitting on the fence right now between the two groups and doesn't want to side with either. But he should realize that the ones he looks up to aren't worth his time.
    I think good ol' Dave has the Inner Circle's number. I just hope he can get Keith on his side and become a member of The New Regime.

FORT Newbie

If Dave leaves the show...

I won't watch one more minute of it. He is goofy and insecure and kind of blah, and he is one of the only real people that have ever been on a reality show. He is the *ONLY* reason that this show is even slightly interesting.

If they boot him, I am gone.

V Brain in Paradizzle V squeegieb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ziagringa
    I won't watch one more minute of it. He is goofy and insecure and kind of blah, and he is one of the only real people that have ever been on a reality show. He is the *ONLY* reason that this show is even slightly interesting.

If they boot him, I am gone.
    Oh, you are much more disciplined than I am. I don't want Dave (or Charla) to leave either, but I don't think I could not watch. I'm addicted. I hate to admit it, but I love Paradizzle

FORT Newbie
    I think its cool that dave and charla have stuck together but I dont trust Tara and I dont they should either...it was kool to watch dave whip Alex and Zachs' ass in tennis...he does seem real out of the guys except for maybe Scott...Alex is vain and Beau is a drama queen!!

Dave scored some serious points with me by pointing out to Amy she neve answered Keith's question about which guy deserved to leave more...she's history!!

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott
    I think good ol' Dave has the Inner Circle's number. I just hope he can get Keith on his side and become a member of The New Regime.
    Well, from seeing last night's ep, it looks like the Outsiders are Charla, Dave, Keith, and possibly Tara (though I don't think Tara can be trusted when the time comes. She already backstabbed Amanda and Charla, and it seems like she's trying to become one of the Inner Circle). I just hope that Charla and the others will back Keith up now that he's made his move.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I hope they convince Holly to join them.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by BravoFan
    I hope they convince Holly to join them.
    I doubt that. Holly just seems totally oblivious to what's really going on. Though, granted, she's only been there a day.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    I doubt that. Holly just seems totally oblivious to what's really going on. Though, granted, she's only been there a day.
    You think she would know what was happening before entering the hotel. I think she's probably gonna chicken out and become a puppet of the orginals.
    Survivor - Colby will make it to the top 3

+ Reply to Thread