+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 63 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161 ... LastLast

Thread: Dave

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    Dave definetly has this scuzzy, sleazy element about him. He total creeps me out. *Shudders* I dont know how Charla roomed with him!
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    And apparently he has a nasty toe fungus too. Not to mention his manboobs...
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Quote Originally Posted by LG.
    Toni is a crazy psycho bitch who is as dumb as a stump. I'm absolutely certain that I'm smarter than Toni (at least the "Toni" character that I've seen on multiple reality TV shows). There, I said it. Now come get me, crazy girl.
    That is just too...funny!
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

Dave- not so bad

Alright, so everyone likes to bash Dave- and yah sometimes they have good reason to- and he is a bit of a slime.. but c'mon- don't you think Dave has become more appealing the longer he has been on the show? Like tonight (Tuesday) I didn't think he looked half bad at the room selection. I won't go as far to say that he's a "hottie" but he definitely isn't the ugliest guy I used to think he was. When he's playing it cool and being a nice guy- he can be a cutie- that just goes to show that looks don't matter whatsoever! Now who's going to agree with me...

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigi_72
    Alright, so everyone likes to bash Dave- and yah sometimes they have good reason to- and he is a bit of a slime.. but c'mon- don't you think Dave has become more appealing the longer he has been on the show? Like tonight (Tuesday) I didn't think he looked half bad at the room selection. I won't go as far to say that he's a "hottie" but he definitely isn't the ugliest guy I used to think he was. When he's playing it cool and being a nice guy- he can be a cutie- that just goes to show that looks don't matter whatsoever! Now who's going to agree with me...
    I'm what you would call Dave version 2.0. I mean, we all get ugly eventually, but I'm ahead of my time; I'm like a prodigy or something.

Dave is the only reason I watch the show. Even if he makes an ass of himself a lot, I root for him because I'm similar in appearance (in some ways worse, in some ways better). I watch and think he could have this great character if he'd just stop trying to be Mr. Cool (and also stand up for himself sometimes). Go Dave!

Quote Originally Posted by GooFiO
    I'm what you would call Dave version 2.0. I mean, we all get ugly eventually, but I'm ahead of my time; I'm like a prodigy or something.

Dave is the only reason I watch the show. Even if he makes an ass of himself a lot, I root for him because I'm similar in appearance (in some ways worse, in some ways better). I watch and think he could have this great character if he'd just stop trying to be Mr. Cool (and also stand up for himself sometimes). Go Dave!
    Same for me. I'm "Dave light"; that is, I'm still a dork like Dave, but with a better personality (at least I think it is). The longer he remains on the show, it represents a small victory for us dorks everywhere.

But you're right. He tries too hard to fit in, which just makes him more annoying to the "cool" people on the show. It's like high school all over again: the classic case of the dorky kid trying to fit in with "in" crowd. He kind of reminds me of how I was in high school, and that's not such a good memory. Anyway, Dave would be more likeable if he was a nice guy. Instead, he's just an obnoxious dork, but I find myself rooting for him anyway since he's definately the underdog compared to the better-looking guys on the show.

Dave is loking better now that he's got some sun. i hink that he's learing his place in the pecking order.

now for next week, will he get the boot or will new-guy actually pick on someone his own size. i think that it has been easy in the live audition segment to pick on dave but as he sticks it out he gains momentum. kind of like a cockroach that can't be squashed. and you have admit, his rap was great.
    off to play with the geodesic garden gnomes

I think part of the reason "wannabe's" aren't picking on him so much is there is a pattern. They very rarely choose anyone who aggressively goes after one of the guests at PH. In other words, starting smack with somebody at the hotel unprovoked, pretty much gives you a no vote every time.

Howevever, after last nights show, if one of the guests starts it, then go straight for the jugular. (i.e., model-boy going after Zach-ass).

Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    I think part of the reason "wannabe's" aren't picking on him so much is there is a pattern. They very rarely choose anyone who aggressively goes after one of the guests at PH. In other words, starting smack with somebody at the hotel unprovoked, pretty much gives you a no vote every time.

Howevever, after last nights show, if one of the guests starts it, then go straight for the jugular. (i.e., model-boy going after Zach-ass).
    That's a good point. The guy the first time made fun of Beau and didn't get picked. The guy the second time picked on Dave and didn't get picked. Zack picks on Model Boy and Model Boy gets picked.

Still doesn't make sense to me, though. If they really hate Dave that much (which we know Toni, the self-appointed leader of the Gruesome Threesome, does), you'd think they wouldn't care if anyone picked on him.

LG.
    I find myself rooting for Dave, and would rather room with Dave than Zach. Then again, there is hardly enough room for anyone to fit in a bed with Zach's ego. Of course my first choice for roommate is still Scott, even though he did disappoint me last night by not dissin' Toni when he had the chance.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

+ Reply to Thread