+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 63 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 622

Thread: Dave

  1. #91
    V Brain in Paradizzle V squeegieb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    128

    Huh?

    Quote Originally Posted by Skipper
    I agree how Dave is acting like an ass and trying to fit in, that the only reason why he agree to TRY and get Tara to kiss him before midnight (Now I think that Tara doesn't even trust Dave the only person at Paradise who doesn't is Scott) and he made a complete ASS of himself and STRIPING for TONI That Sick . But however I don't think it Toni overreacted when Dave say he think he is smarter then everyone else because it not neccersary for him to go around telling everyone that he is smarter then everyone enspecially when he trying to fit in.
    Sorry, Skipper, I don't know what you're trying to say. Are you trying to talk like Zach?

    Anyhoo, I think Toni is a psycho. And Zach telling Dave that he better have not claimed to be smarter than he? Priceless! Almost as good as the time he tolr Amy that he has "lawyer in him."

    I feel sorry for Dave, but he does sort of bring some the teasing on himself. I mean, all he does is talk about having sex with all the girls... But I'd rather see Zach go before Dave does. Amy must have pretty low self esteem to keep rooming with him. . .

  2. #92
    So Far Away Yellow Apple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Posts
    2,427
    Quote Originally Posted by squeegieb
    Sorry, Skipper, I don't know what you're trying to say. Are you trying to talk like Zach?

    Anyhoo, I think Toni is a psycho. And Zach telling Dave that he better have not claimed to be smarter than he? Priceless! Almost as good as the time he tolr Amy that he has "lawyer in him."

    I feel sorry for Dave, but he does sort of bring some the teasing on himself. I mean, all he does is talk about having sex with all the girls... But I'd rather see Zach go before Dave does. Amy must have pretty low self esteem to keep rooming with him. . .
    That's what I said too. I think Dave brings a lot of stuff on himself. He's obviously only there to "get some", and makes no secret about that. He's the classic case of the high school dork trying to hang out with the popular kids. And much like in high school, the popular kids take advantage of the fact that the dork will do anything he can to fit in.

    Dave's obsession with scoring was kind of funny at first. I thought "surely he's joking, as he has to realize that none of the girls will actually get with him". But he kept on with it, and I finally realized that he actually expects someone will hook up with him. One of the chief rules of dorkdom is to know your limitations (trust me, I know about being a dork). His relentless pursuit of getting some action is pathetic and creepy at the same time.

    At first I thought Zack was more annoying than Dave, but Zack at least has a reason for his ego. Granted, his constant "I'm the best guy here" whining is extremely annoying, but Zack's actually a good-looking guy, whereas Dave is just an obnoxious dork who tries to act cool. To me that's more annoying than Zack the Jerk. So now I'd have to say that Dave is my least favorite guy, though Zack is still a very close second.

    But I'm with you about Amy. She's either the dumbest girl alive or has no respect for herself at all. Zack is just not a nice guy but she insists on putting up with him. I used to try to "rescue" girls like that but now I don't feel any pity for her at all.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

    Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

    Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

  3. #93
    Play ball!! melpepinla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    In the bleachah seats
    Posts
    1,126
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    At first I thought Zack was more annoying than Dave, but Zack at least has a reason for his ego. Granted, his constant "I'm the best guy here" whining is extremely annoying, but Zack's actually a good-looking guy, whereas Dave is just an obnoxious dork who tries to act cool. To me that's more annoying than Zack the Jerk. So now I'd have to say that Dave is my least favorite guy, though Zack is still a very close second.
    Word up Yellow Apple!
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

  4. #94
    So Far Away Yellow Apple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Posts
    2,427
    Quote Originally Posted by melpepinla
    Word up Yellow Apple!
    Thankyou.. thankyouverymuch.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

    Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

    Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

  5. #95
    LG.
    LG. is offline
    FORT Writer LG.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    frozen tundra
    Posts
    14,060
    ah yes, Dave, egotistic jerk-dork or hapless victim of yet another unprovoked attack by Testosterone Toni? I'm tempted to go with the second option.

    Dave was having a private conversation with Charla. Even having seen the show, I really thought he wasn't necessarily implying that he (Dave) was the smartest. But even if he was implying that, how is that any worse than Zach telling Amy that he (Zach) is the best looking one there (which he did after a confrontation with Kavita). It's ok for people to think well of themselves and express it to someone they trust with that information.

    It's just a fact that some people are smarter than others. Just like some people are more attractive than others. Zach thinks that he's the best looking male there. I disagree, and think the Scott is the hunk of PH. If Toni had overheard Zach telling Amy that he's the best looking guy, would she have raised it as a question to Zach in front of everyone, like she did with her full frontal attack on Dave? No, she wouldn't have, because she only did that out of her hatred of Dave and love of being the center of attention and drama.

    Toni is a crazy psycho bitch who is as dumb as a stump. I'm absolutely certain that I'm smarter than Toni (at least the "Toni" character that I've seen on multiple reality TV shows). There, I said it. Now come get me, crazy girl.

    Dave handled himself well in the face of the unwarranted attack on his character. Toni is a spiteful bitch. It's hard to say how it will impact either in the game, as their fellow Hotel Guests are roommate-selecting like a pack of junior high kids, especially the way totally "uncoupled" Charla publically dis'ed Dave a couple weeks ago, but with respect to their lives after PH, I think Dave will come off much more sympathetic than Toni or Zach, who also have thoughts and make statements about being better at something than other people without evesdroppers nailing them to the wall about it.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

  6. #96
    FORT Regular WOLF74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    40
    Posts
    133
    I feel sorry for Dave to have Mutant Toni picking on him for a missunderstood thing he said. Also she's pissed because he kicked her butt in the mud.

  7. #97
    That's all folks! Unklescott's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Dublin, OH
    Posts
    26,558
    Quote Originally Posted by LG.
    Toni is a crazy psycho bitch who is as dumb as a stump. I'm absolutely certain that I'm smarter than Toni (at least the "Toni" character that I've seen on multiple reality TV shows). There, I said it. Now come get me, crazy girl.

    So, how do really feel about Toni?
    You better keep an eye out for

  8. #98
    FORT Newbie Morgans#1Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    26
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by fluff


    Dave
    Age 26
    Boston, MA
    Marketing Consultant
    dave is so ugly its not even funny

  9. #99
    So Far Away Yellow Apple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Posts
    2,427
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgans#1Fan
    dave is so ugly its not even funny
    He would be OK if he was a nice guy, but he looks like a dork and acts like an ass. It's no wonder that no one else in the group likes him.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

    Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

    Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

  10. #100
    Billabong Surfer chillinchicka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Age
    27
    Posts
    20
    Dave creeps the he** out of me! He seems so sleazy, but hey that could be just simply the way the show portrays him.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.