+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Post Show Discussion thread 06/23 *Spoilers**

I think it was the "stuttering DJ" comment that did him in, after all its PARADISE, they don't have room for arrogant jerks like that in there (Of course Zach is still tehre...lol)

I'm glad the other guy won (Dave?), it'll be fun to see how he'll fit in with the gang, he seems like a doll
    "He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how."

Dave seemed like a nice guy, and some of the girls did not seem all that happy with the guy they are with, so I suspect they might be happy to try sharing the room with someone else. They don't have anything to loose this week anyway, since it's a guy to be booted next.

Well, for the show in general, Paradise Hotel was more interesting than FLOM, I just could not bring myself to watch FLOM anymore, new twists or no twists...

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    Fabulous!

Highlight of the night for me: Charla puking in the sand and calling Andon "Alex". Way to make an impression, girl.

Melanie was a NIMWIT for choosing Beau when he already picked Amanda over Charla. She should have made a move on Andon, I think. She would have had a better chance with Andon picking her over Toni.

Um, Toni. QUIT YER BAWLING!!!!! Nothing as unattractive as a big MANLY girl boohooing like someone just stomped on her kitty. And if you want Andon to keep you around, get some lingerie so when he needs to lay there in the dark watching you sleep on the secret cam you at least LOOK appealing.

Zack and Amy. I don't GET IT!!!! Okay, so OBVIOUSLY they slept together but they seem to HATE eachother so WHY did she go back to him when she could have chosen someone else??? AMMMMMMY!!!!!!! You obviously need a break from reality. Shame on you. What a jerk Zack is.

Ass feeling contest. Um, yeah. That was special. I can hardly wait til we get our first boob feeling show. Double standards.

Tom, Tom, Tom. Way to totally screw up getting on the island. Yes, I am sure the fellas are thrilled because Dave does not seem like much of a threat but I woulda loved to see Tom make it JUST so I could see someone give him a face fulla sand. What a dork.

Good show. Enjoyed it. Can't wait until Wednesday. I'm willing to bet Dave moves in on Amanda.

searching for reality voyager265's Avatar
    The previews make Dave look like a player. Promise deals with several girls. I am not sure that I will like him.

I was sad to see Michelle go but she should have gone for Andon, her chance would have been better. But I think Andon would have picked Toni, anyway.
    Give a person a fish and you feed them for a day; teach that person to use the Internet and they won't bother you for weeks.

Um, Toni. QUIT YER BAWLING!!!!! Nothing as unattractive as a big MANLY girl boohooing like someone just stomped on her kitty. And if you want Andon to keep you around, get some lingerie so when he needs to lay there in the dark watching you sleep on the secret cam you at least LOOK appealing.
    MajiH! I LOVE Toni...she is so great for a laugh. You would think all that time on the boat in Love Cruise would give her some insight on how to play a game like this! Hillary - we have at least another two weeks of the loverly Toni!! This deserves a....

I sooo thought that when Amanda and Beau had their little lover's tiff that he was going to head to Charla's room. Who knew that she would be courting Zack, then Andon and eventually SCOTT! Oh yeah....she said she wanted to make every guy want to wonder what it would be like to be her roommate...

I think that Beau should have booted Amanda. She is WAY too clingly. Besides, Melanie had a nick rack!
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

I wodner whether Beau will come to regret his decision to choose Amanda.
    The previews for next week show him getting angry with her after finding out that she cheated on a boyfriend.
    Not quite sure why he's so upset about this but still

The previews are notorious for sending you off thinking something other than what will actually happen.
    "That's Numberwang!"

The previews are notorious for sending you off thinking something other than what will actually happen.
    Such a good point fluff!! I think Fox is on to us posters... ;laugh

I am think that Beau is going to try to find any reason to get away from Amanda that he can. She will be honest and tell him about her infedility to a past boyfriend, he will get upset and then say that he doesn't respect her and doesn't want to be coupled with her anymore.

Does that seem on the mark?
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12