+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Paradise Hotel Premiere: It's no Fantasy Island

Much like the show itself, each episode, we will be voting our a recapper and voting in a brand new recapper, whose job it is to hook up, er, I mean, cover the show for an episode.

Of course, with competition like Monica Lewinsky (Mr. Personality), and Alex McLeod (a nice enough gal with absolutely no role in the Joe Millionaire series), that's not really saying much for Ms. Byram.

Okay, then....I guess some people's idea of paradise varies a little from mine.
    Luckily your stay in paradise is over

At this point, I look at the clock and start to cry, realizing this show is only half over
    Your recap made the episode fly by! The rest of the series will be much easier for you to take as you'll be able to read it in a few minutes!

Great recap BF!
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Great recap Bravo!
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

I love the show already. Toni was my favorite in Love Cruise, so liked her to start with and then there's Alex, who for me is the hottest guy in the "Hotel". I'm ready to see Charla get kicked out next week.

LG.
    Charla's re-arranging of the drapes while everyone else was snuggling with their roommates was a classic, as was your recap, BF. Nicely done
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Very fun read, BF!

Thanks for recapping, BF. I didn't watch last week, but I plan on starting to do so this week.

Oh, my goodness, I can't stop laughing after reading this:

It's sort of like Temptation Island, Bachelorettes in Alaska, and Big Brother rolled into one. If you can visualize that fiasco, no further comment is necessary.
    I am literally laughing uncontrollably at that. Great job, Bravo!
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12