+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Where is Paradise Hotel?

HA HA!! Those cheap bastards at FOX...

Just reading the Casa Arabesque web page, and it mentions that the months of June through September are the rainy months, and guests will get a "substantial discount" for visiting during that time period!

It also states that the place can accomodate 500 guests... it just doesn't look that big to me! I got the impression that there were only about 10 rooms.

I highly doubt that the ultimate prize is going to be the hotel itself. It is part of a large chain of high-quality hotels, and they describe it as their "finest".
    I'll do graffiti if you sing to me in French

FORT Newbie
    I agree that the hotel seems much smaller on the TV show than what it is described as on the website. And THREE swimming pools. Correct me if I am wrong - but I believe I have only seen one?

Quote Originally Posted by Crisyn
    I agree that the hotel seems much smaller on the TV show than what it is described as on the website. And THREE swimming pools. Correct me if I am wrong - but I believe I have only seen one?
    You guys have to take into consideration they are only in one part of a "resort".

Quote Originally Posted by Crisyn
    I have definitely seen three pools... there is the main one, which is the big one very near to where they eat breakfast; the same one where Amy bonked her poor widdle empty head.

There are also two smaller pools near the rooms they stay in, one is upstairs and the other is downstairs. I think there are two or three rooms adjacent to each of the smaller rooms.
    I'll do graffiti if you sing to me in French

FORT Newbie
    I thought it was somewhere off ther coast of Mexico? on an unknown island?!?!?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123