+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: 6/18 Show Discussion *spoilers*

6/18 Show Discussion *spoilers*

I couldn't talk my wife into watching, even though I wanted to see Toni.

How is it? Dish!

JR.
    Awful, I don't think I'm going to make it.

I wish I had a wife that would keep me from watching.

KevinColley#16 BST!!!!!!! Clayalltheway49's Avatar

Wow

I just wanted to say....THOSE DUDES ARE HOT!!!!!!!!!! Especially Zack, and Beau (that the name lolz) *meow*
    LETS GO ISLANDERS AND SOUNDTIGERS!!!!

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Darn, I was hoping the spoiler was the already pulled the show.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

KevinColley#16 BST!!!!!!! Clayalltheway49's Avatar
    Hot guys lolz.
    LETS GO ISLANDERS AND SOUNDTIGERS!!!!

This is the worst elements of Joe Millionaire, Mr. Personality, Married By America and Survivor. I think it's going to be a hit.

What is reality anyway? Hillary's Avatar
    Watched it and thoroughly enjoyed it, the hype and all !

But I must admit, I do know someone on the show, so it makes it all the more fun! Those of you who don't like this show should just use the "clicker" and watch something else!

This whole boy-girl thing is part of that stage of their lives! They're testing the world: they're finding out who they are in it!

They're experiencing a themselves socially and in front of a camera and it has to be thrilling! As far as ratings, we'll just have to see!

It's great fun!

HillRE

What is reality anyway? Hillary's Avatar
    I happen to like Andon! Thought Toni and he made a cute and funny couple!

We'll have to see if Charla takes Andon away from Toni! That'll be interesting to see!

Go Andon!

:cool:
    HillRE

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    LOL Okay, I actually kinda liked it. SUE ME!

John, Toni has some HUGE arms! She seems like a nice enough gal but she is making a huge mistake already in forcing the "Britney wannabe looking like she came fresh off a hangover" to mingle more with the guys....primarily HER guy. Duh. You know, I had a friend do that to me once when I was young. I stole her guy. Not a good move on Toni's part. And she needs to lose that damned cowboy hat. Toni hooked up with Andon. They slept in the same bed and "cuddled". Adorable.

Andon has a nice tat. He informed America that after he dies he is going to SHAVE his skin off and have it taxidermied for art work. Yup, hang him on a wall. And Toni still picked him. Well, Andon admits to Zack that Toni is like a sister. You can punch her in the gut and she'll just hit you in the jaw in return. (Yeah, that's how we did it in MY family, too.)

I don't see Toni lasting too long.

Interesting premise. They have one person who is LEFT OUT and spends the week alone trying to steal someone's guy or gal. Looks like a girl leaves next week and they bring in a new guy, which means that some guy will be solo next week. (Please let that guy be Zack. I would also like to nominate him for the first drunken ass kicking by another contestant, male or female.)

Amy chose Zack and he was the last guy to get picked. Poor Zack was not happy with that and was malcontent throughout dinner saying how disappointed he was and that he was way better than those other guys. Way to make Amy feel special, Zack. But, apparently, Amy doesn't care if she feels special because they made it pretty obvious they hopped in the sack the very first evening at the hotel. Lovely. Andon pushed Zack for details on the night while they worked out the next morning but Zack stayed true to his promise to Amy and did not dish.

Charla picked her guy, Beau, based on who she knew Amanda would pick JUST to be a bitch. Didn't work, because he chose Amanda. Poor Amanda. She seems to really dig him, based on how she was clinging to him like lint the next morning at breakfast, but he has already given her "the talk" that she should not get mad if he moves on and dates other people.

Highlight of the show. Charla wandering around her room alone trying to close her curtains with little success. Poor little princess.

Everyone else hooked up but slept in seperate beds. Only Andon and Toni and Zach and Amy shared a bed that I recall. Although I think Amanda and Beau might have....it wasn't clear.

Kristin and Alex paired off. She thinks he is funny. And cute in an Abercrombie kinda way. Don't know much about these two because I didn't see much airtime on them.

Melanie and Scott, I think it is, are also a pair. The older couple. She's 30 or so and he is, oh, I don't know, about the same. Nothing on them much, as well.

Hotel is awesome and breathtaking. Refreshing to see slutty behavior rewarded! YAHOO!

LG.
    I merged two post-show spoiler threads together, in case anyone was looking for the "Wow" thread.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast