+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 6/18 Show Discussion *spoilers*

Okay, I totally did not "get" the Toni/Amy scene at the pool. I thought they were lesbians that's why they were saying things like "we're different" and "no one can know," etc. And then when Zach said "we just kicked it" it further fed my suspicions. I guess I was reading too much into it.

I thought the show was kinda cool, Zack made me want to vomit. You can tell he's a little pampered prima donna mama's boy. " I didn't hook up with the two chicks I wanted, but hey! I got tail from the one I don't want to be with......what does that say for Amy? Amanda and her man look like they'll hit it off, unless little Miss Britney wannabe doesn't dig in. Oh and the scene when Charla was in the room ALONE!!!!!, TRYING to close the curtains was HILLARIOUS!!! I was shocked she knew how to write in her Lonely Girls Journal. STAY TUNED FOR MORE HOTEL OF "SIN AND DEBAUCHERY!!!"
    In these times of Greatness, what is better than being a Bostonian? Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics (NO. 5anyone?) and I'll even give props to the Black N Gold!!!

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    Kickin' it. I can speak on this since my 14yo daugter has used this term for ages now. It does not mean anything sexual in any way. It's a slang term for just hanging out. In fact, from what I know here in my home (which is not much), the whole term is "kit kat kickin' it". I guess that means chocolate is also involved.
    ~*~ Maji *~

FORT Fogey

Kicking the habit at Paradise Hotel

Originally posted by Delia
    Charla got what she deserved. She picked Beau JUST to piss Amanda off. That's pretty bitchy if you ask me. Anyways, she got what she deserved. I don't knw why she was so ticked off by Amanda. But, of coarse, we don't see all the stuff on reality t.v. Something might have happened that wasn't on t.v.
    I agree with you on that. Right out of the starting gate, Charla showed the worst gamesmanship ever seen on an "unscripted" show. That was just destined to backfire. However, I was thinking to myself, "Hmmm, I would rather be in that nice room all by myself than be hooked up with one of those jerks."

As far as "kicking it" -- I, who consider myself one of the most informed people I know, could not figure that one out for beans.

If anybody knows what it means, please tell us. I have a vague idea, and I don't like what I'm thinking.

I'm thinking what I think you're thinking regarding "kickin' it" CG, so I don't think I'd be any help to you
    "That's Numberwang!"

Heres the deal with the whole "kicked it" thing. And, by they way, I think Zach is vain, meathead loser. If I see him flex one more time I will vomit all over my home theater.

Anyway, Amy said from the get go that she thought Z was cute...thats why she picked him. Unfortunately for Zach, he doesnt know a good thing when it lands in his lap and tells him "Im a good thing". It was obvious to Amy that he was upset with the woman that chose him...and he made the mistake of opening his mouth. Anyway, when they got back to the room, he was going to sleep in the small bed, but Amy invited him into the big bed saying "I wont bite". They did the deed...but decided to not tell anyone because they were obviously going to want to re-couple up with others at the hotel. So the next morning, when Eldon(?) was talking to Zach, he did the right thing and said "we slept in the same bed...but just kicked it" Where "kicked it" can mean "did the deed" or "just slept". In this case, Eldon(?) took it to mean "just slept".
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

C'mon Without Cmon Within QuinntheEskimo's Avatar
    Originally posted by dobolina
    by they way, I think Zach is vain, meathead loser. If I see him flex one more time I will vomit all over my home theater.
    there's a drinking game that's only needs one rule:
    drink every time zach flexes in front of a mirror...

best scene: dudes doing pushups in the small cramped bathroom- get up, stare at pumped muscles, flex, leave- for 3 seconds, and come back and flex again to make sure he hasn't lost the pump.

and that Amy- Zach thing was all editing- i'm sure it took 2 hours worth of conversation to get those tidbits to fit together... after the dinner wherre Zach made it absolutely clear to Amy and whoever would listen that he deserved better then Amy- what are the chances that she would sleep with him after that- cuddle is one thing, anything more then that is stretching it...

Chara better fix that pippi longstocking hairdo or she'll be back home lickedy split...

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    I think they did it. They were talking about how "nice" it was and that they "wouldn't tell". What? Wouldn't tell they cuddled?? Um, think not. Oh, yeah. They did it.
    ~*~ Maji *~

lol_its_fun
    Originally posted by BravoFan

I have to say this is the worst show I have ever seen.

Actually, I think Mr. Personality is the worst reality show I have seen. This one has the potential due to the way they play it, which is totally different from another other reality shows. But one thing I don't really understand is what motivated those people joining the show. There is no award in terms of $$$$$, and it didn't say that these people are looking for Mr. Right. :rolleyes

It's so bad, it's good... Funny how things work out sometimes.
    ~M o s a i K~

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast