+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 6/18 Show Discussion *spoilers*

What is reality anyway? Hillary's Avatar
    MajiH,

Great synopsis! Whew!

I suspect Charla will go for Andon and break up the two, brother and sister!

We'll just have to see, but my big clue to this was Toni's tears in the preview. Would she be crying out of happiness for Andon's choosing her or for Andon's choosing Charla or does Charla choose? Hmmmm!

I'm sure Andon was only trying to impress Toni with his macho attitude about the tattoo -- don't feel he's serious here! As far a hitting? This was just a funny thing to say regarding Toni's muscles! A figure of speech! Remember what Andon said about kissing? You have to give him credit here!

Well, I thought it was loads of fun, too! The guys will go through some ego trips with the next voting off and I'll bet it'll be Zack! Poor guy, doesn't know how to treat women! Who knows?

You go Paradise Hotel! Have the time of your lives!

HillRE

LG.
    I only saw part of the episode, but it was definitely interesting. I love cheesy FOX reality tv dating shows.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

FORT Fogey
    I'm so with you on that, LG.

I thoroughly enjoyed it and even thought the Host(ess) was better than the others I have seen lately.

The sleeping arrangements were interesting to say the least. One large tempting bed and a daybed for the shy sleeper.

Did anyone get the feeling that creepy brat Zack and Amy did the deed? They tried to make us think that.

Toni is already playing Mother Hen and Mother Superior and that should be very interesting indeed.

Let the body talk droolingovrhim's Avatar
    Hi.

If this show have any less morals, it could be renamed as Temptation Hotel. Haha. I thought it was okay, but the atmosphere of the house is a bit immature (I blame it on those guys --- eye candy, but not much up there). It certainly is an interesting experiment though, from observation Toni and Charla were very friendly with each other...until Charla makes a move on Andon, then let all hell break loose. I don't know, I guess this will do until Big Brother 4 comes along.
    Remember, I'm not laughing at you. I'm laughing with you.

Amy and Zach totally did the DEED, CG! That was hilarious!

I kept begging Amy not to go with that dude. Whoever else she would have picked would have ended up picking her! She's the coolest girl out there. She is the most attractive girl of the whole lot.

I actually like this show. Perhaps it will become one of my guilty pleasures. The previews for the next show, where the guys pick the next male onto the show looks hilarious! Nothing like some "reality" soap opera!
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

I kinda thought it was like "Love Cruise" only this time it's on shore at a hotel and not on a boat.

I thought it was kinda fun, it's your typical average soap-opera catfight kinda fun that you watch when you need something totally mind-numbing to chill out to!

I thought Zach is a loser, I really like Andon and I hope they'll keep Toni around, because I thought she was really cool on "Love Cruise" & I think she's good entertainment!

I think she tried to get Charla to flirt with a lot of guys, JUST BECAUSE she knew Charla was gettin' cozy with Andon, to stray her away from "her man" ... lol. WE'll see... I hope he'll keep Toni around and boot Charla if it comes down to that.

Interesting.... I'll probably keep watching just cause I'm a sucker for catfights & love quarrels on national TV! lol.
    "He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how."

lol_its_fun
    Like someone in the show said, Zack is a retard, and he is! This guy is so immature, and if you did watched the preview on Yahoo, he is just a dumb and dumber. All he talks about is pumping iron.
    Also from the preview on Yahoo, either Scott or Beau said he wants to make out with everybody. What a male version of slut!
    Trash Trash Trash!
    Charla mentioned, on the Yahoo preview, that she is interested in meeting the girls. Yes, she said girls. No wonder she is the leftover tonight.
    I definitely think that Toni is attractive other than Kristin and Charla. But her arms are kind of turn off.

I watched a few minutes of the show. Cut to two guys in the weight room...

Dude #1: "Did you get some cuddle factor?"
    Dude #2: "Nah, we just kicked it."
    Dude #1: "Did you kick it live?"

Um, okay.

Charla got what she deserved. She picked Beau JUST to piss Amanda off. That's pretty bitchy if you ask me. Anyways, she got what she deserved. I don't knw why she was so ticked off by Amanda. But, of coarse, we don't see all the stuff on reality t.v. Something might have happened that wasn't on t.v.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Originally posted by John
    I watched a few minutes of the show. Cut to two guys in the weight room...

Dude #1: "Did you get some cuddle factor?"
    Dude #1: "Did you kick it live?"

Um, okay.
    Does anyone know what the heck that means?

I have to say this is the worst show I have ever seen.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast