+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 61 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353 ... LastLast

Thread: Amy

Her profession is "Pro Cheerleader". You would think cheerleaders would understand the way guys can be sometimes by the time you are 21.
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

Amy is a cute girl and she seems very cool so far.

I'm pleased Beau chose her last night.
    Zack did not seem to be very nice to her, so I'm pleased that she gets to spend time with someone who I think will treat her better.
    Last edited by fluff; 07-01-2003 at 11:33 AM.
    "That's Numberwang!"

fluff,
    Will you be recapping any of these episodes in the near future?

Amy did her share of boo hoo last night but she just doesn't have the drama that Toni does. I was glad to see 2 guys picked her since she is the only girl besides Toni that I can stomach. I hope she feels better about things in general and forgets about Zack in particular.

I think we have recappers lined up for all the shows we know about, but as they have said the show could be extended indefinitely I imagine I'll end up doing some in the future.

I agree with your comments on Amy.
    She got some crappy treatment from Zack by the looks of it , although I bet he'd have chosen her again if he could.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I agree that Amy & Toni are the coolest women on the show... But I DO like Charla as well since she has that villainess role down so well

Amy's crying was good but of course paled in comparison to Toni's

xixi

Amy

I went to highschool with Amy and we were in dance together. Trust me, that belching is just the tip of the iceberg. She can be very, umm, free with her bodily functions. Anyway, she is an ok person, I doubt that those were genuine tears though. I knew she would pick Beau though, he looks just liker her ex.

Oh I say, "free with her bodily functions", I don't think I even want to speculate what you mean there

to the site xixi, hope you'll stick around and give us a little insight into Amy's character.
    "That's Numberwang!"

xixi
    Originally posted by fluff
    Oh I say, "free with her bodily functions", I don't think I even want to speculate what you mean there

to the site xixi, hope you'll stick around and give us a little insight into Amy's character.
    Wow, thanks for the welcome. I just stumbled on to this site today. Yeah, character is the operative word with Amy. She is a very outgoing and funny when she wants to be. I am sure that both the guys and girls like hanging out with her. But, she can also be manipulative at times and keeps her real feelings to herself most of the time.
    It is really wierd seeing someone you know on TV. Especially from high school. Part of me wants to root for her and cheer her on, then again, I know she is not all sugar and dumplings. It will be interesting to see what happens in the coming episodes.

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Amy's cute, but I have to question her judgement for doing the do with Zack even after he totally hosed her in front of everyone. I guess some girls really do prefer jerks.

Maybe Beau can show her how a real man treats women.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

+ Reply to Thread