+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Kristin

Quote Originally Posted by xkissluvx
    Who actually counts the number of men they've slept with? I think thats just a waste of time. And who asked her that question anyways or did she just say that for no reason?

Someone asked her (I can't remember who).
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by boredouttamind
    Kristen is now the drama "ho". Wow, this is the invisible lady that I didn't know existed until last episode, right?
    By all appearances it is, though she could have been replaced by a doppleganger.

I think it was Alex that asked her last week.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

I'm not liking Kristin much after last nights show. I mean how many times was she going to threaten Keith. Like he really cares, he was playing her too. Kristin is such a bimbo what was that B.S she was giving. 1st- when Keith asked her why she said she wasn't attracted to him, "no I didn't, well if I did I'm sorry the longer I'm here the better looking the guys get" is that like wearing beer goggles? 2nd- when they went on the boat and they returned and she said "I promise I didn't do anything wrong Alex" did she forget that their was a photographer there? This girl should be a blond, she seems to have temp. amensia. I can't wait to see if she sticks to her word and makes Keith stay there horrible, or if she decides that she is attracted to him, since he will have been there awhile and starting to look better.
    ~Ally~

yep i agree. i think that keith saw right through her. we were complaining before that she was invisible, well now that she has moved in the light i think that she is hilarious. it will be just a metter of time before she gets coaught in a lie with one of the fearsome threesome.
    off to play with the geodesic garden gnomes

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    You know what? I liked Invisible Kristin better. This new, claws-out, catty Kristin is just scary.

I guess it is true that the quiet ones are the ones you have to watch out for.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    You know what? I liked Invisible Kristin better. This new, claws-out, catty Kristin is just scary.

:stupid . Kristin has gotten really talkative lately and I dont like it. When she has somehting to say, its usually bad.

One word to decribe her.....

$lut
    A cat changes coming home to an empty house to coming home

I don't like her a whole lot either.

The way she tried to intimidate Keith into voting out who the clique wanted was ridiculous.
    Then on their fashion shoot she is all over him.

She's yet another person here who dooesn't understand the concept of being in a game.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    The way she tried to intimidate Keith into voting out who the clique wanted was ridiculous.
    Then on their fashion shoot she is all over him.
    I guess she likes the camera.

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple

I think the best part of last nights episode is when she said to Keith that "the guys get better looking the longer she is there" I guess it is kinda like beer goggles the more you drink the better looking everyone around you gets.
    ~Ally~

+ Reply to Thread