+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Kristin

Quote Originally Posted by realitynut
    She is smart and doesn't want to burn bridges with Alex & Zach.

I think she said that she wasn't attracted to him because she wanted to play the "I'm unavailable" card. Keith is attractive, women approach him all the time, and he's a model. Kristin might have seen this. Rather than throw herself at him, she'll play hard to get. It looks like it works, as it looked to me like Keith took her on the private date, so we'll see if he is charmed enough to chase her.
    Looked like Kristin really enjoyed it too. .

Well, I thought she was really rude about it. She could have been at least a *little* diplomatic about it. The way she went on & on, it practically sounded like she was *repulsed* by him.

Up until last week, I thought Kristen was alright, but now I realize that it was only b/c she was quiet. Now that she has started to talk more, I realize that she doesn't have anything nice to say. She's pretty much shown herself to be a bee-yotch!
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by holly71
    Well, I thought she was really rude about it. She could have been at least a *little* diplomatic about it. The way she went on & on, it practically sounded like she was *repulsed* by him.

Up until last week, I thought Kristen was alright, but now I realize that it was only b/c she was quiet. Now that she has started to talk more, I realize that she doesn't have anything nice to say. She's pretty much shown herself to be a bee-yotch!
    I was thinking the same. Couldn't she at least have marshmallowed it (similar to how Keith did with Amy) with a "No, I'm not attracted, but I haven't gotten to know him, so...."? Way to strategize, Kristin. I love that girl, and I hate her.

Quote Originally Posted by Allyx13
    I want to take back anything nice I ever said about Kristin. She has become evil since Amanda left. I can't believe she actually threatened Keith the same day he arrived that if he didn't choose the way the girls wanted then he would have all the girls hating him. OMG I really think she is banannas what nerve she has, it is only her and Amy who would be mad and I think Keith knows that. She has been invisable since the show started except the kissing Dave thing. I really believe her getting in with Zack and Amy was a big mistake. Then the previews for next week show her getting all cozy with Keith probably tring to sway his decision after during pandora's box she told everyone she wasn't attracted to him, I really think she has become evil.
    I agree with you as well. It seems like she made a complete 180 but it was slowly being shown to us. ie The kissing game, strategizing with Amy and Toni, having psuedo-sex in the pool with Alex, making out with Scott...the list goes on. And then last night, the piece d'resistance, telling Keith to watch his back. Who knew that kissy-ho Kristin had an evil side to her? You gotta give the girl props for telling Toni to turn it down a notch, though.
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    I think Kristin's "date" with Keith is just to "convince" him to send Beau or Dave home instead of Zack, Scott, or Alex. Sort of a "if you send one of them home, you can have me" sort of thing.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    I think Kristin's "date" with Keith is just to "convince" him to send Beau or Dave home instead of Zack, Scott, or Alex. Sort of a "if you send one of them home, you can have me" sort of thing.

I agree with you 100%. But if shes not doing that to convince him, and shes not attracted to him, then shes probably doing it for fun!

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by xkissluvx
    I agree with you 100%. But if shes not doing that to convince him, and shes not attracted to him, then shes probably doing it for fun!
    Probably so, since we already know she's been with 40+ guys. One more fling doesn't mean much at this point.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Who actually counts the number of men they've slept with? I think thats just a waste of time. And who asked her that question anyways or did she just say that for no reason?

Kristin doesn't say boo to anyone and now all of a sudden she is this treacherous ho-bag.......I really hope Scott doesn't take her kissing him seruiously.She is a sneaky witch and I don't like her one bit.
    Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    Kristen is now the drama "ho". Wow, this is the invisible lady that I didn't know existed until last episode, right?

+ Reply to Thread