Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Kristin

Quote Originally Posted by Skipper
    Kristin had been with more than 40 guy!! That
    GROSS
    Why???

Had she said 400 on the other hand....

K

You know, 40 isn't that bad. I mean, I wouldn't want to admit to that many, but I am not in my early 20s trying to show off my sexual prowess. She is 24 and has slept with 40 people? Say she started at 16. That is 8 years, with an average of 5 per year, which isn't THAT bad. And she did say that she "knew" all but one of them so...
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Skipper
    I'm pretty fond of Kristen she quiet and doesn't get invole too much and she pretty HOT I'm sure that she will still be there when the show ends
    I'm indifferent about Kristen but I do agree with Skipper that she'll probably the last one standing when the show ends. Mostly because she hasn't really alienated any of the other guests so no one would plot against her. Same with Scott.

Even though I can get pretty wild sometimes, I think you should get married first, then have sex.

I want to take back anything nice I ever said about Kristin. She has become evil since Amanda left. I can't believe she actually threatened Keith the same day he arrived that if he didn't choose the way the girls wanted then he would have all the girls hating him. OMG I really think she is banannas what nerve she has, it is only her and Amy who would be mad and I think Keith knows that. She has been invisable since the show started except the kissing Dave thing. I really believe her getting in with Zack and Amy was a big mistake. Then the previews for next week show her getting all cozy with Keith probably tring to sway his decision after during pandora's box she told everyone she wasn't attracted to him, I really think she has become evil.
    ~Ally~

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by Allyx13
    I want to take back anything nice I ever said about Kristin. She has become evil since Amanda left. I can't believe she actually threatened Keith the same day he arrived that if he didn't choose the way the girls wanted then he would have all the girls hating him. OMG I really think she is banannas what nerve she has, it is only her and Amy who would be mad and I think Keith knows that. She has been invisable since the show started except the kissing Dave thing. I really believe her getting in with Zack and Amy was a big mistake. Then the previews for next week show her getting all cozy with Keith probably tring to sway his decision after during pandora's box she told everyone she wasn't attracted to him, I really think she has become evil.
    That's pretty much what I thought too. She was quiet at first and stayed out of the mess, but then Amanda left and Kristin has jumped right into it. I think she made a mistake in telling Keith she wasn't attracted to him, though. He now knows that, so when she gets cozy with him, if he's smart he'll realize that she's just trying to influence his opinion.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

I also lost respect for Kristin when she actually let Zack of all people tell her and Amy (who will take anything from Zack) that he lost all respect for both of them. Are you kidding me I would never let that moron tell me anything about respect after the way he treats Amy. Which is another story all together. Which I'll save for Amy's thread.
    ~Ally~

Maybe shes like taking over Amanda's postition. Since Amanda left, there is nobody to suck up to all the guys. Heres a big chance for Kristin to show her "character".

kirsten and sucking up to all the guys er.. well.. um.. nevermind.

from the look on keith's face though, it looked to my partner that maybe he had posed the question to her. i think her answer was more to placate the other guests (zack and alex) and not really about keith at all.
    off to play with the geodesic garden gnomes

She is smart and doesn't want to burn bridges with Alex & Zach.

I think she said that she wasn't attracted to him because she wanted to play the "I'm unavailable" card. Keith is attractive, women approach him all the time, and he's a model. Kristin might have seen this. Rather than throw herself at him, she'll play hard to get. It looks like it works, as it looked to me like Keith took her on the private date, so we'll see if he is charmed enough to chase her.
    Last edited by realitynut; 07-24-2003 at 01:20 PM.

+ Reply to Thread