+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Kristin

At first I thought "Man, this girl is such a babe!" but now I'm come to realize that 1. She's getting more and more ugly every single episode 2. Her boobs will be the most disgusting thing ever in 10 years time 3. She must have too many STDs to count.

V Brain in Paradizzle V squeegieb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by shmoe
    At first I thought "Man, this girl is such a babe!" but now I'm come to realize that 1. She's getting more and more ugly every single episode 2. Her boobs will be the most disgusting thing ever in 10 years time 3. She must have too many STDs to count.
    She does get less attractive with each episode; maybe it's because we see her ugly personality more and more. And I'll bet she has STDs the CDC doesn't even know about!

But I think her boobs will be ok in 10 years; they are fake, so they should stay pretty firm. Unless, of course, things get to wild in one of her many sex-capades and her implant springs a leak. . .

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by shmoe
    The same thing I think too every time they show her. "I wonder which STD she gave Alex in the pool"
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    The same thing I think too every time they show her. "I wonder which STD she gave Alex in the pool"
    Oh come on guys, don't be so macho. Nobody will be making these STD comments about any of the guys who slept with the same # of people. There are other things making her ugly, inside and out.

V Brain in Paradizzle V squeegieb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by thais
    Oh come on guys, don't be so macho. Nobody will be making these STD comments about any of the guys who slept with the same # of people. There are other things making her ugly, inside and out.
    Now while I do think that Kristen is more likely to be the patient zero of all STDs, I do agree with you that there is an unfair double standard out there. Easy men are studs, while easy women are whores.

Unfortunately, though, like your namesake, when people hear the name Kristen (in reference to Paradise Hotel), they'll probably think whore. But there are those of us who remember that Thais and Athanael sort of switch in terms of their thinking at the end. (I do hope your name refers to the opera by Massenet, otherwise, you won't know what I'm talking about!)

Quote Originally Posted by squeegieb
    Now while I do think that Kristen is more likely to be the patient zero of all STDs, I do agree with you that there is an unfair double standard out there. Easy men are studs, while easy women are whores.

Unfortunately, though, like your namesake, when people hear the name Kristen (in reference to Paradise Hotel), they'll probably think whore. But there are those of us who remember that Thais and Athanael sort of switch in terms of their thinking at the end. (I do hope your name refers to the opera by Massenet, otherwise, you won't know what I'm talking about!)
    Actually, I think guys are sluts too. Only they say "he's a player" which is just a sugar-coating for "manslut".

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    Actually, I think guys are sluts too. Only they say "he's a player" which is just a sugar-coating for "manslut".
    Or a "manho". I've known a few of those.

FORT Newbie

Kristin topless?

Did the episode last week show Kristin's boobs when she was swimming with Alex? He pulled on her ttop and i swear her boobs were popping!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mkabrisky
    Did the episode last week show Kristin's boobs when she was swimming with Alex? He pulled on her ttop and i swear her boobs were popping!!!
    I don't know about showing skin, but she definately wasn't wearing a bra, I don't think. And she had on a WHITE top, I noticed.

But you know she has fake ones, right? She admitted that in a Yahoo interview back when the show started.

An observation on my part is that Kirstin seems to be packing on some extra poundage than when she first arrived. Anyone else notice this?

+ Reply to Thread