+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Beau

Quote Originally Posted by Allyx13
    Maybe since Beau and Amanda were kinda the power-couple for awhile, which I think made the others jealous. Maybe Tara could move in and become a strong couple with Beau and maybe Keith they seem to get along and since you have to room with different people. I think Keith is more threatened by the "Gruesome Threesome" and their alliances than by Beau and is smart enough to see through the alliance and their empty threats, ie. Kristin threating Keith that all the girls would hate him. I'm rooting for Beau to stay and for Zack to go this week.
    Interesting thoughts and I agree with you Allyx13. Keith seemed more than a bit baffled and disturbed by how all the people in paradise were acting.

I also propose that from now on, whenever we reference the "Gruesome Threesome", the smilie must immediately follow! Great use of smilies Allyx13!!
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

any pictures of beau ?

hey everybody! i just registered here. i love reality shows! haha.. im like .obsesed with them.. but favourite right now are: paradise hotel!, for love or money2, the amazing race, canadian idol, last comic standing.. yeah i think that's it?! but i might have forgotten one or two! haha.. anywayz.. was just wondering if anybody has pics of beau from paradise hotel? or knows of any links besides www.paradiseonfox.com.. THANKS!

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Welcome to the Fort Van02!

Great to see another TAR fan.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Beau is so sweet. One of those guys without a mean bone in his body. And those eyes!!! So much iris! "Beautiful, beautiful brown eyes, I'll never love blue eyes again." Love his raspy voice too. And at 22, he IS the baby of the guys, so old Zack should cut him some slack. Actually, when I think about it, Scott seems very un-judgemental.

Quote Originally Posted by van02
    hey everybody! i just registered here. i love reality shows! haha.. im like .obsesed with them.. but favourite right now are: paradise hotel!, for love or money2, the amazing race, canadian idol, last comic standing.. yeah i think that's it?! but i might have forgotten one or two! haha.. anywayz.. was just wondering if anybody has pics of beau from paradise hotel? or knows of any links besides www.paradiseonfox.com.. THANKS!
    WHAT? YOU LOVE REALITY TV? Shhh. You're not supposed to admit that! At best it's a guilty pleasure. Oh wait. I forgot. It's okay here; you're among friends. RealityTV RULES!

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    PH is the only reality show I've ever watched and gotten into. I tried to watch "Survivor" once, and it didn't do much for me. Never even attempted to watch anything else.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

I really don't understand Beau's anger last night.

Are these people really so challenged that they don't understand the concept of an elimination game?

It's not about "deserving" to be there, it's about playing the game, using whatever power you have to make the game work for you.

Kristin certianly tried to use the power she felt she had with the support of the inner circle to intimidate Keith into not eliminating either Zack or Alex.

So it's ok for Kristin to use her power but not for Keith to?

Ridiculous.

Your butt would ahve been out of there had Keith not had the balls to boot Zack, Beau.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Hello, earth to Beau. I thought he was alittle intelligent how dare he attack Keith like that saying he doesn't deserve to be there. None of them really deserve to be there I mean really, get a job like the rest of us. Beau thinks since they were there from the begining they should have some power. Did they even read the contract before signing on to the show? New people come in and old people leave pretty simple. Like Fluff said if Keith didn't send home Zack it probably would have been Beau. I hoping Beau was just upset because I did like him, I'm glad Charla told Tara and maybe she will fill him in on how close he was to leaving.
    ~Ally~

Rock Star
    Beau: "Who is Keith to play God?!?!"

Beau, get a freaking clue.
    di

Am I the only one who isn't seeing the sparks between Tara and Beau? They kept showing us that clip from last week of the two of them on the bed, but I doubt anything else happened between the two.

+ Reply to Thread