+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 213

Thread: Beau

  1. #71
    Paging Dr. House Salty Babe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Floriduh
    Posts
    409
    Why was he crying when Amanda went?jeez,you would think he would be singing from the rooftops......."ding dong the witch is dead"
    Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.

  2. #72
    So Far Away Yellow Apple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Posts
    2,427
    Quote Originally Posted by solacean
    I'm forced to disagree - I think Tara might actually be playing the game very effectively with her backstab. With one unexpected stroke she ingratiated herself with the "in group" and simultaneously put a swift end to Charla's attempt to build a competing "group". and put Charla back on the outside where she's now all by herself again.

    Unfortunately I now think Charla could easily end up being bumped off in the next round of female elimination, because Tara will probably have the support of the "in group". I say "unfortunately" because now I've lost respect for Tara the double-crosser, and I was already non-plussed with the "in crowd three" (especially the super-annoying Toni). Charla's pretty much the only one of the girls I still like.

    - sol
    I'm not so sure about that. Tara had already admitted earlier in the show that she didn't like Amy, and Toni has said several times that she doesn't like Tara. That's likely to be a source of tension, unless they can make peace and put that behind them. And from what I've seen on this show, that's not likely to happen.

    But I do think you're right that Tara is playing the game, and playing it well so far - that is, if she can somehow dupe the "in crowd" into accepting her as one of them.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

    Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

    Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

  3. #73
    Play ball!! melpepinla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    In the bleachah seats
    Posts
    1,126
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    I'm not so sure about that. Tara had already admitted earlier in the show that she didn't like Amy, and Toni has said several times that she doesn't like Tara. That's likely to be a source of tension, unless they can make peace and put that behind them. And from what I've seen on this show, that's not likely to happen.

    But I do think you're right that Tara is playing the game, and playing it well so far - that is, if she can somehow dupe the "in crowd" into accepting her as one of them.
    I think Tara did the best thing she could do to stay in the game longer. The whole "in crowd" thing blows, I agree. But she needed to do this to get on the good graces of the in crowd for the future. She can probably talk with Charla and smooth things over. And now, Kristin, Amy and Toni will respect and trust her more and she can get them in the upcoming weeks if she wants.
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

  4. #74
    So Far Away Yellow Apple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Posts
    2,427
    Quote Originally Posted by melpepinla
    I think Tara did the best thing she could do to stay in the game longer. The whole "in crowd" thing blows, I agree. But she needed to do this to get on the good graces of the in crowd for the future. She can probably talk with Charla and smooth things over. And now, Kristin, Amy and Toni will respect and trust her more and she can get them in the upcoming weeks if she wants.
    True, it was a good move, strategically. Of course, it may still end up backfiring on her. I just don't see the "Gruesome Threesome" accepting the new girl into the group. They turned on Amanda eventually, who was once one of them.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

    Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

    Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

  5. #75
    Reality TV Junkie Allyx13's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Age
    37
    Posts
    104
    I felt so bad for Beau last night, why is everyone picking on him. I think he said it all "they need a scape goat" and with Amanda gone him being close to her, he is next for the wrath of the Zack/Amy and Alex, who I believe will be broken up next week. They seem to be looking for things about Beau to pick on I'm almost glad Tara moved in with Beau. I can't believe someone would get that mad at him for "interupting" come on now give me a break or at least give Beau a break. I'm glad he realizes how ridiculous that is and isn't letting it affect him like some of the other guests would like "drama " Toni, she really deserves the Oscar after last nights preformance.
    ~Ally~

  6. #76
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    24

    Beau&Tara

    Loved the 7/23 show!! Was it me or did Beau FINALLY get him some last night?? It seemed Beau&Tara were totally getting into it pretty heavy...if so WOOHOO its about time!!!! I do think there is a chance Beau will get kicked off because he is with Tara BUT I'm thinking either Zach or Alex...

    *high fives Beau IF he got some..lol j/k*

  7. #77
    Play ball!! melpepinla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    In the bleachah seats
    Posts
    1,126
    Quote Originally Posted by Allyx13
    I felt so bad for Beau last night, why is everyone picking on him. I think he said it all "they need a scape goat" and with Amanda gone him being close to her, he is next for the wrath of the Zack/Amy and Alex, who I believe will be broken up next week. They seem to be looking for things about Beau to pick on I'm almost glad Tara moved in with Beau. I can't believe someone would get that mad at him for "interupting" come on now give me a break or at least give Beau a break. I'm glad he realizes how ridiculous that is and isn't letting it affect him like some of the other guests would like "drama " Toni, she really deserves the Oscar after last nights preformance.
    I didn't really feel bad for Beau, because some of the comments and criticisms he received he deserved. But he is handling it well. And he is indeed being used as a scapegoat. I like him far better than Zack, so I am rooting for our Beau!!
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

  8. #78
    So Far Away Yellow Apple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Posts
    2,427
    Quote Originally Posted by Allyx13
    I felt so bad for Beau last night, why is everyone picking on him. I think he said it all "they need a scape goat" and with Amanda gone him being close to her, he is next for the wrath of the Zack/Amy and Alex, who I believe will be broken up next week. They seem to be looking for things about Beau to pick on I'm almost glad Tara moved in with Beau. I can't believe someone would get that mad at him for "interupting" come on now give me a break or at least give Beau a break. I'm glad he realizes how ridiculous that is and isn't letting it affect him like some of the other guests would like "drama " Toni, she really deserves the Oscar after last nights preformance.
    Not the Oscar... the Tony (as pointed out by Dave)!
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

    Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

    Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

  9. #79
    Rock Star
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    233
    I think by flirting with Beau, Tara is sealing his fate to be the next man to leave Paradise FOREVER. Keith is obviously into Tara and now knows that if he sends Beau packing the remaining "most famous hotel guests" won't be too pissed at him.
    di

  10. #80
    Reality TV Junkie Allyx13's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Age
    37
    Posts
    104
    Maybe since Beau and Amanda were kinda the power-couple for awhile, which I think made the others jealous. Maybe Tara could move in and become a strong couple with Beau and maybe Keith they seem to get along and since you have to room with different people. I think Keith is more threatened by the "Gruesome Threesome" and their alliances than by Beau and is smart enough to see through the alliance and their empty threats, ie. Kristin threating Keith that all the girls would hate him. I'm rooting for Beau to stay and for Zack to go this week.
    ~Ally~

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.