+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Beau

I'm noticing a pattern here. Every time a boy and girl get into an argument, fight, etc. they end up rooming together by the end of the week.
    I think he picked Toni only because he really wanted to get rid of Matt (good judge of character Beau) and he knew Toni "owed him one" for unnecessarily going nutso on him over the whole scorpion thing.

Yep, sounds logical to me.

Isn't it bizarre that we are trying to get inside these people's heads?

I love this crazy-ass show
    "That's Numberwang!"

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    I wonder whether he picked Toni simply because Matt had.

I think he felt pretty insecure because of his strange behaviour over the past couple of weeks regarding Amanda and Alex and might have felt that he didn't stand too good a chance of getting picked if he and any other guy chose the same girl.

The other couples seemed pretty clear cut once Dave had chosen Amanda.
    He probably figured that none of the original girls would pick Matt over an original guy. The only exception might have been Charla, but once Scott picked her, that pretty much ruled her out. If Matt was smart he might have picked Amanda and let her choose between him and Dave, but I think even Matt knew Amanda couldn't be trusted.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

I just still don't understand the whole "Alex Jealous"
    thingie. Beau is perfect in my eyes except for that...I was in love on the first couple of episodes...now I just don't know what to do.

However, I really like the fact that he said he won't backstab/betray people just to stay in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Delia
    I just still don't understand the whole "Alex Jealous"
    thingie. Beau is perfect in my eyes except for that...I was in love on the first couple of episodes...now I just don't know what to do.

However, I really like the fact that he said he won't backstab/betray people just to stay in the game.
    No argument here. Except for that Amanda/Alex episode, Beau's definately one of the cooler guys on the show.

Beau - what a sweethart

I know someone's going to recap tonight's episode- and it won't be me - because I don't usually do it and I have like a 5 second memory- but I do have to comment on how great of a guy Beau is. First of all- he is a man of his word- as he said in the show- he said he'd rather be a sucker than not be a man of his word to amanda- Now Amanda really toyed with him we all know that - but he wasn't all clear cut with her either- but he still remained a loyal friend- and that is why I love him! And then he cried when she was eliminated- he cried! Usually I don't like sensitive guys- but he seemed so sincere- maybe it's because I was crying too- I felt like we had a moment together (besides I was only crying because I saw him crying.. yes I am very pathetic) The only thing I don't like about Beau - is those stupid blank faces he gives (always when something shocking happens) His eyes are wide and his mouth is half open and he just just looks so retarded.. he reminds me of my friend from highschool when he used to get so loaded off drugs and alcohol and he'd just sit there with that face on. It's not a good thing to remember okay!

I have to say that I officially hate Zack and I want him gone- I think the reasons are obvious- and if anyone had any brains on that show they'd kick him to the curb.. ie Amy. Amy sucks in so many ways- like get some acne medication girl! And good riddance to Amanda- she was starting to bore me with her melodrama..-and her fakeness! I can't believe I used to like her too- she fooled me!

And now I feel bad for Charla.. I'm sure she had to know about Tara's decision- because it was by far the best decision..all Charla wants is friends- and Dave's the only one who will have her... it's so sad.. I just hope that Tara sticks to her word and stays friends with her.

I will be happy if in the next couple weeks- Alex, Beau, Scott, Tara stay- and stay till the end.. if there's an end. And I hope that Tara macks it out with Alex and Beau- only because I am living vicariously through Tara.

I don't think Charla knew what Tara was going to do b/c afterwards she had this look on her face like "what the hell just happened?" She looked like she just got stabbed in the back. I could be wrong, but that's what I took from it.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by holly71
    I don't think Charla knew what Tara was going to do b/c afterwards she had this look on her face like "what the hell just happened?" She looked like she just got stabbed in the back. I could be wrong, but that's what I took from it.
    Exactly. You saw Amanda, Charla, and Tara making that pact in the bathroom to make sure they all stayed in the game. Then Tara goes and backstabs them both by picking Beau and sending Amanda home. Looks like Tara just slit her own throat. Charla doesn't seem to me like the type that will forgive and forget.

FORTified with Vitamin D solacean's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    Exactly. You saw Amanda, Charla, and Tara making that pact in the bathroom to make sure they all stayed in the game. Then Tara goes and backstabs them both by picking Beau and sending Amanda home. Looks like Tara just slit her own throat. Charla doesn't seem to me like the type that will forgive and forget.
    I'm forced to disagree - I think Tara might actually be playing the game very effectively with her backstab. With one unexpected stroke she ingratiated herself with the "in group" and simultaneously put a swift end to Charla's attempt to build a competing "group". and put Charla back on the outside where she's now all by herself again.

Unfortunately I now think Charla could easily end up being bumped off in the next round of female elimination, because Tara will probably have the support of the "in group". I say "unfortunately" because now I've lost respect for Tara the double-crosser, and I was already non-plussed with the "in crowd three" (especially the super-annoying Toni). Charla's pretty much the only one of the girls I still like.

- sol

Quote Originally Posted by solacean
    I'm forced to disagree - I think Tara might actually be playing the game very effectively with her backstab. With one unexpected stroke she ingratiated herself with the "in group" and simultaneously put a swift end to Charla's attempt to build a competing "group". and put Charla back on the outside where she's now all by herself again.
    So true. There had to have been some arrangement she made with the in crowd and I wish the producers had shown it at the end of the show when Tara did the voice over for her reasoning. I understand the need for suspense throughout the show, but that came from left field.

I agree Ö I think Charla is currently my fav. The other girls are too whiny/possessive/exclusive. I like Scott in the same way. He isnít full of himself or reacting to others out of a broken ego.

+ Reply to Thread