+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Beau

I don't understand Beau's deal with Amanda...she has a big nose and bad skin and Beau is a babe....plus she is a bit of a tramp.........one thing that really baffles me is why he got so upset with Alex over his flirtation with Amanda if he said he didn't care about her anymore?I don't get it.........and Beau can do better than Amanda any day.

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by Salty Babe
    I don't understand Beau's deal with Amanda...she has a big nose and bad skin and Beau is a babe....plus she is a bit of a tramp.........one thing that really baffles me is why he got so upset with Alex over his flirtation with Amanda if he said he didn't care about her anymore?I don't get it.........and Beau can do better than Amanda any day.
    Beau's like most guys I've known: he'd rather swallow a fork than admit he likes a girl. But his words and his actions are saying two different things.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

I have a crazy thought. What if all this tension between Beau and Alex doesn't have anything to do with Beau liking Amanda. What if it's Alex he's attracted to and Amanda is coming between them? Just a crazy thought I'm throwing out there.

Quote Originally Posted by slightlyshady
    I have a crazy thought. What if all this tension between Beau and Alex doesn't have anything to do with Beau liking Amanda. What if it's Alex he's attracted to and Amanda is coming between them? Just a crazy thought I'm throwing out there.

You know, my mom casually remarked the other day "What if two of the guys decide to pick each other?"

Quote Originally Posted by slightlyshady
    NOW THAT WOULD BE A SHOW..........wouldn't it just KILL Amanda if she found out Beau and Alex were secretly gay?
    Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.

Quote Originally Posted by Salty Babe
    NOW THAT WOULD BE A SHOW..........wouldn't it just KILL Amanda if she found out Beau and Alex were secretly gay?
    She probably wouldn't mind. She could make out with Zack and Matt and not have to hide it from Alex and Beau.

Okay im not so sure abou that whole gay thing. Not that it would be bad...Alex and Beau are hot. Anyways yeah amanda is lucky she got to spend time with Beau. She has played him so many times and shes messin around with toooo many people...and um did her BF not watch the show?! How can he not know shes kissed everyone. Anyways back to Beau, i would say he is waaay better off with Amanda cause he is seeminly a fairly perfect guy, good looks, down to earth, funny, and charming. Awesome! That whole mess with Amanda,Alex, and himself is just lame, he should really let her go and any feelings he may have for her cause shes not worth his time, can anyone seriously see he staying true to a man? i cant. and he is just that, a man. Every show i see i like Beau more and more! Sooo i have hopes that he goes all the way on this show.

Quote Originally Posted by OnlyZackFanLol
    Okay im not so sure abou that whole gay thing. Not that it would be bad...Alex and Beau are hot. Anyways yeah amanda is lucky she got to spend time with Beau. She has played him so many times and shes messin around with toooo many people...and um did her BF not watch the show?! How can he not know shes kissed everyone. Anyways back to Beau, i would say he is waaay better off with Amanda cause he is seeminly a fairly perfect guy, good looks, down to earth, funny, and charming. Awesome! That whole mess with Amanda,Alex, and himself is just lame, he should really let her go and any feelings he may have for her cause shes not worth his time, can anyone seriously see he staying true to a man? i cant. and he is just that, a man. Every show i see i like Beau more and more! Sooo i have hopes that he goes all the way on this show.
    Beau seems like a pretty cool guy, until Amanda is concerned. Whenever Amanda flirts with another guy, he gets mad at the other guy instead of getting mad at Amanda for it. As if that wasn't bad enough, he keeps saying he doesn't care. His actions betray him, however. Beau needs to either shut up about Amanda or just admit to everyone that he does like her. The more he goes on about it, the less I like the guy.

Get rid of Amanda and Beau will be cool again.

Skipper
    I think at this point Beau feel very insecure, because of the whole Aex- Amanda- Beau um, triangle. Though what I don't understand is why is the guy always mad when Alex flirts with Amanda when he and Amanda alone are not a couple. And after pissing off Toni and then picking her to be his roomate he was pretty close to being elimated. It always seem that he alway picking fights but oh well we can use the drama.

I wonder whether he picked Toni simply because Matt had.

I think he felt pretty insecure because of his strange behaviour over the past couple of weeks regarding Amanda and Alex and might have felt that he didn't stand too good a chance of getting picked if he and any other guy chose the same girl.

The other couples seemed pretty clear cut once Dave had chosen Amanda.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread