+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Beau

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by melpepinla
    OK...Amanda and Beau back together again?

I hope her ex coming back is him asking her to marry him and she leaves Paradise forever and Beau is heartbroken Stupid Beau
    I say her ex is coming back to warn Beau that she's mentally and emotionally unstable.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    I say her ex is coming back to warn Beau that she's mentally and emotionally unstable.
    Heck, that would do just fine!
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

Beau strikes me as being a bit of a nutter.

The whole, "I don't like Amanda but I'm going to get all peed off if you flirt with her" thing is ridiculous.
    I really hope she leaves with her ex.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    Beau strikes me as being a bit of a nutter.

The whole, "I don't like Amanda but I'm going to get all peed off if you flirt with her" thing is ridiculous.
    I really hope she leaves with her ex.

I agree fluff. I think she is bringing out the worst in him. Why, I have no idea.

Ph.D. Pending
    If Zach already didn't have the crown for biggest cry-baby whiner loser on this show, Beau would certainly be in contention with all his idiotic discussion about how Alex has wronged him with impropper dude etiquette. That was one of the stupidest arguments I've ever seen made on TV re: how he didn't know Alex but he became friends, now he isn't but he's glad to know him anyways???????? And what the hell was he drinking/smoking when he came up with his cow song?

Quote Originally Posted by psycguy
    If Zach already didn't have the crown for biggest cry-baby whiner loser on this show, Beau would certainly be in contention with all his idiotic discussion about how Alex has wronged him with impropper dude etiquette. That was one of the stupidest arguments I've ever seen made on TV re: how he didn't know Alex but he became friends, now he isn't but he's glad to know him anyways???????? And what the hell was he drinking/smoking when he came up with his cow song?
    Yeah, I don't know what Beau's problem is when it comes to Alex/Amanda. He seems to be a cool guy other than that. He needs to declare "I like Amanda and I'm going for her" or just step back and let Alex have his shot.

Though they both got dissed and dismissed by Amanda's ex Jason. :fight

Yeah, I don't know what Beau's problem is when it comes to Alex/Amanda. He seems to be a cool guy other than that. He needs to declare "I like Amanda and I'm going for her" or just step back and let Alex have his shot.
    Absolutely! I believe that Beau just doesn't know what to do with himself when it comes to Amanda.He's afraid to admitt that he really really likes her - just as any boy in grade 7...........

K

Quote Originally Posted by KMK0902
    Absolutely! I believe that Beau just doesn't know what to do with himself when it comes to Amanda.He's afraid to admitt that he really really likes her - just as any boy in grade 7...........

K
    Heh. Yeah, pretty much everyone on the show acts like they're still in junior high/high school, except for Scott, Kristin, and Toni. They're the only ones I haven't seen show a spontaneous fit of immaturity. In Kristin's case, I haven't seen her show much of anything.

Though they both got dissed and dismissed by Amanda's ex Jason. :fight
    I have to say that the above is some of the best use of smilies I have seen lately on the FORT. to you Yellow Apple!!

Quote Originally Posted by melpepinla
    I have to say that the above is some of the best use of smilies I have seen lately on the FORT. to you Yellow Apple!!
    Well thank you very much. I just threw in the ones I thought were appropriate (and I admit I really wanted to stick that sword one and the black eye guy in there no matter what, so I typed the post a few times to make them fit).

+ Reply to Thread