+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Beau

Originally posted by Allyx13
    but Alex just turned it right around and told him the truth "if you don't care about her then you shouldn't mind if I talk about her behind her back and flirt with her to her face, it really only makes her look bad."
    Exactly

Beau was making no sense to me last night.
    I don't think even he could understand his argument by the time he was talking to Amanda in the bathroom
    "That's Numberwang!"

Originally posted by fluff
    Exactly

Beau was making no sense to me last night.
    I don't think even he could understand his argument by the time he was talking to Amanda in the bathroom
    That was the funniest part of the arguement watching him fumble over his words.. he should have said "Amanda I'm sorry this is supposed to be a game but I went and screwed it up and fell for you and am too embarrassed to tell you or anyone else". So instead I will act like a 12 year old and blame everyone else here and try to take the blame off me.
    A

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Exactly right. If Beau doesn't like Amanda, then he shouldn't care whether or not she flirts with Alex. And if he does like her, he should just tell her, and also not try to flirt with Kristen and Toni and Amy in front of Amanda.

I think we can see why he's never had a serious relationship. He won't admit when he likes a girl, then he gets mad when she moves on and flirts with other guys. Then he just made things worse when he tried to turn it on Amanda and blame her for his mistake.

I did like the line about "Beau-shit" though.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Beau is still a hottie, but man did he plummet on my list last night. Man...I can just imagine how he will react when he finds out about Zack and Amanda getting a little action that night in bed...
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Originally posted by melpepinla
    Beau is still a hottie, but man did he plummet on my list last night. Man...I can just imagine how he will react when he finds out about Zack and Amanda getting a little action that night in bed...
    Was it he or Alex who said something about "blowing the roof off this place"?

"You want to blow it up, then blow it up. But I'm done."

We'll see whether or not that's true.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

FORT Newbie
    Beau is by far the hottest boy on the show right now. He also seem really intelligent and funny. But again this is a show and what they show on tv are like 2 hours out of a week so we do miss a lot of details but he is still my fav. GO BEAU! )))
    marie
    XxXX

FORT Newbie
    About his name, I read somewhere that is whole name is actually Beauregard..I don't know if that's true but I thought I'd let you guys know. I saw that on a page where they reviewed the show.
    marie
    XxXX

Nevertheless - if name is Beauregard ... French meaning "beautiful to watch/behold" I think it still fits him as a person

Quote Originally Posted by mariesg16
    About his name, I read somewhere that is whole name is actually Beauregard..I don't know if that's true but I thought I'd let you guys know. I saw that on a page where they reviewed the show.
    Wasn't Beauregard a Muppet character??? The janitor???

OK...Amanda and Beau back together again?

I hope her ex coming back is him asking her to marry him and she leaves Paradise forever and Beau is heartbroken Stupid Beau

+ Reply to Thread