+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Beau

Quote Originally Posted by mom2
    The Beau that made that call is different from the Beau that was on Paradise Hotel. There was a post about it, but I don't know where it is now.

They are different people, one is on the East Coast, one is in Arizona.
    I've seen the picture of the DJ Beau for that radio station and it's the same Beau that's on PH.
    *smooches*

Quote Originally Posted by realitygroupie
    I dont know if this has been posted before but I thought it was interesting

Station 'Sorry' For DJ's Prank On Darryl Kile's Widow
    Cardinals Manager Angry Because DJ Will Not Be Punished

rl]
    Yeah, that's not the same Beau. The one on PH is Beau WOLFE. Go back through the thread and you'll find more info

Quote Originally Posted by fallsplendor
    I've seen the picture of the DJ Beau for that radio station and it's the same Beau that's on PH.
    They are both DJ's at separate radio stations.

This is Beau Duran
    http://sportsmed.starwave.com/media/...o/i_beau_i.jpg

Beau on PH is Beau Wolfe who works for a different station.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by fallsplendor
    Beau (Wolf) from Paradise Hotel was NOT the same guy who called Flynn Kile, the widow of Darryl Kile (the St Louis Cardinal pitcher who died last year) to hit on her. He addressed this in one of his interviews. The other guy's name is Beau Duran

Our Beau is a swaggering, posturing idiot but I dont think he's that heartless

Opps sorry....So many Beau's so little time! I thought for sure it was our P. Hoe Beau. Thanks for the info. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by realitygroupie
    Opps sorry....So many Beau's so little time! I thought for sure it was our P. Hoe Beau. Thanks for the info. :-)
    Hehe, me and two other people made the same mistake earlier in the thread (or maybe another one, I forget). Anyway, that's how I knew.

I think that once again, Beau came off looking like a tool on Wednesday night when he was sounding off to Dave.

Their conversation could obviously have beenheavily edited, but it sounded as though all Dave promised Beau was not to let the group determine his future decisions.
    Beau heard something very different though.
    "That's Numberwang!"

A couple of people pointed out in another thread that Charla didn't look too upset when she thought Dave was leaving, but I have to say, Amy knew for sure Beau was going and she didn't look all that bothered at all.
    Perhaps she's just used to seeing her friends leave.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    I think that once again, Beau came off looking like a tool on Wednesday night when he was sounding off to Dave.

Their conversation could obviously have beenheavily edited, but it sounded as though all Dave promised Beau was not to let the group determine his future decisions.
    Beau heard something very different though.
    What confuses me is the fact that Beau returned with a so-called 'mission' (his own words) to eliminate Dave, Charla, Keith, Tara.

He then somehow 'expects' Dave to save him? Right down to the actual ceremony/decision - remember Beau mumbling/coaxing/reminding Dave NOT to vote him off? I'm sorry but these people are spoiled brats, they expect everything for nothing.

Even if Beau was the lessor aggressor in the lynch mob, he was part of the problem, and in general acted like a complete dope, and he also cleary made it known that he was after Dave and Charla, butt-slapping and cheerleading right along with the high school kids. Not once did he step in and at least say "Hey guys, this is going a little too far - it's a friggin TV show for God's sakes" - which is exactly why I don't like 'neutral' Scott either - any self respecting individual woulldn't have put up with all the personal insults and general rude behavior exhibited by the OG's - even if I was an original, if I was there, I would've put an end to it real fast.

I said it before and I'll say it again - in those kind of situations you are either part of the problem or part of the solution - the rest are just cowards (like Scott) who huddle in the corner and try to ignore it - a real man would've stepped forward instead of snickering right along with Alex, for example, when he made fun of Dave's ears (only one ex. there are many many more).

I just don't get it...are these people from another planet?
    Last edited by crackpot; 09-23-2003 at 05:56 PM.

+ Reply to Thread