+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Beau

FORT Regular
    Did you guys catch the part where they asked Beau if people were approaching him in shopping malls etc?

Listen very carefully to his response...at first he says, 'Oh its been great, people have been great' - then he adds 'once people get to know me they know I'm not what was protrayed on TV' (ie people are approaching him thinking he's an a-hole - not some great guy) - in almost his very next breath Beau kind of smirks something to the effect of "I need to get out of Arizona as soon as I can" - he then says "I just need to put this show past me and move on"

sure sounds like he's trying tell us that just about everybody in AZ that watched the show hates him (besides like, 51 guys) and he's just about to put his tail between his legs and run to LA - as if nobody will recognize him here - one smart cookie that Beau is
    Last edited by crackpot; 09-18-2003 at 01:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by crackpot
    Did you guys catch the part where they asked Beau if people were approaching him in shopping malls etc?

Listen very carefully to his response...at first he says, 'Oh its been great, people have been great' - then he adds 'once people get to know me they know I'm not what was protrayed on TV' (ie people are approaching him thinking he's an a-hole - not some great guy) - in almost his very next breath Beau kind of smirks something to the effect of "I need to get out of Arizona as soon as I can" - he then says "I just need to put this show past me and move on"

sure sounds like he's trying tell us that just about everybody in AZ that watched the show hates him (besides like, 51 guys) and he's just about to put his tail between his legs and run to LA - as if nobody will recognize him here - one smart cookie that Beau is
    If what you're saying is true then he deserves every heckling he gets..... it's his own dumb ass fault really for not trying to realize his own antics sooner.

He should've patched things up with Dave before he left the show for the second time. Who cares if what Dave said the night before was in contradiction to who he chose to boot out.... it's only a strategic move on Dave's part.... Beau deserves the boot, he should not have any complaints.... Dave choosing Beau is expected and well deserved while Dave choosing anyone other than is only doing Beau a favor and shows his generosity (but I doubt anyone would be that generous).

If Beau was anything of a man, he should just suck it up and recognzie that Dave is the better player and let bygones be bygones. He shouldn't be angry about anything..... well, maybe towards himself but certainly don't get angry towards Dave.

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by Realitychick
    And yes I have to admit I wish the old Beau of about two weeks into the show would win. So i personally think this new Beau is not the ORIGINAL Beau that was on in the beginning. I believe he was formed from a zit on amy's face that was caused when Zach rubbed his dirty lawyer lips on her. And thus creating the germ Beau that is now before us.
    I noticed a change in Beau way back during that whole blowup with Alex over Amanda. He's never been the same since then.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    I noticed a change in Beau way back during that whole blowup with Alex over Amanda. He's never been the same since then.
    Well, that's a looooooooong time ago (at least for this show's standard) ...if that's any indication just means that Beau is showing his true colors all along.... and anything before the "Amanda-Beau blowup" doesn't reflect the true Beau in any way.

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by k1w1
    Well, that's a looooooooong time ago (at least for this show's standard) ...if that's any indication just means that Beau is showing his true colors all along.... and anything before the "Amanda-Beau blowup" doesn't reflect the true Beau in any way.
    I think you're correct in this case. That's unfortunate because the real Beau isn't nearly as cool as the fake Beau was.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

FORT Regular
    I thought the big revelation was that he admitted the way the originals behaved was hypocritical. Oh, and that Zack was not his "best" friend and that he understood Zack and Amy had some... issues.

I dont know if this has been posted before but I thought it was interesting

Station 'Sorry' For DJ's Prank On Darryl Kile's Widow
    Cardinals Manager Angry Because DJ Will Not Be Punished

POSTED: 11:18 a.m. EDT October 4, 2002

PHOENIX -- St. Louis Cardinals manager Tony La Russa was irate over a Phoenix-area disc jockey who called Darryl Kile's widow and asked if she had a date for Thursday's playoff game.

Flynn Kile hung up the phone after KUPD-FM radio's Beau Duran called her Phoenix hotel room, The Arizona Republic reported on its Web site Thursday night.

Chuck Artigue, the market manager for the Sandusky Group, which owns KUPD, said the prank "was in terribly bad taste" but no action would be taken against Duran.

Artigue said he talked to major league baseball officials and Arizona Diamondbacks president Rich Dozer to apologize.

Discussion

DJ PRANK
    Share Your Thoughts
    Should DJ Be Punished For Prank?
    KUPD-FM's Web Site
    Beau Duran's E-Mail

A call by The Associated Press to the station on Thursday night was answered by a man who did not identify himself and referred all questions to the station manager on Friday.

"I'm vehement in saying that whoever is responsible should suffer serious and dire consequences," La Russa said. "If we could get our hands on them, we would deal with them physically. It was so brutal that something should happen to them. I hope whoever was responsible gets nailed."

Kile, (pictured, above, right) was found dead in his bed at the team's hotel in Chicago on June 22. An autopsy showed the 33-year-old pitcher died from blocked coronary arteries.

After several media outlets reported on this prank, the radio station posted the following apology on it's Web site:

We would like to extend a most sincere apology to everyone who was offended by an error in judgment, which was not intended to be hurtful or malicious in any way. This was not intended to be a ratings stunt nor was it pre-meditated. We are truly amazed on how this turned into a media circus and we deeply regret the turmoil that it caused people all over the country. Beau Duran would like to personally apologize to the following for the unnecessary grief that this media mishap created; Flynn Kile and her family, Tony LaRussa and the entire St. Louis Cardinals baseball organization, Major League Baseball, and the people of St. Louis and Phoenix, and all listeners of 98 KUPD.

http://www.theiowachannel.com/news/1703315/detail.html

That just solidifies my thought that Beau is not mentally all there. What on earth would make him think that it would be funny to call up a woman whose husband dies just 3 months ago. He should be fired from his job.
    *smooches*

The Beau that made that call is different from the Beau that was on Paradise Hotel. There was a post about it, but I don't know where it is now.

They are different people, one is on the East Coast, one is in Arizona.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

I think Beau from PH is called Beau Wolf.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread