+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Beau

I couldn't really believe she said that.
    So immature.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I couldn't believe it either Fluff, hopefully now we can see him interect more with the other girls. Who knows maybe next week he be sharing a room with Amy.

Sometimes, us loverly females speak before we realize what we are saying. But, she had the perfect opportunity to save herself during the question game when she was asked to explain herself and she only dug herself deeper into the hole.

I am not a big fan of Amanda, so I am glad that Beau was able to get away from her clutches (thanks Dave!) I am sure that he will do something down the line to get me upset with him, but for now he is the apple of my eye!
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

What is reality anyway? Hillary's Avatar
    I have to get on the Beau fan wagon this time!

Beau shows so much common sense and integrity with this Amanda attitude! I loved when he left her in a huff at the bar! She said something about smacking him if he ....doesn't matter, it just all added up to a big shock for Beau!

I agree that he's very mature for his age! Wow!

Great job, Beau!

Originally posted by bflysoul
    I couldn't believe it either Fluff, hopefully now we can see him interect more with the other girls. Who knows maybe next week he be sharing a room with Amy.
    I'd like that (although I don't really know why I care )
    They both seem like sweet, fun people.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Regular
    Doesn't "Beau" mean beautiful in French? He is!!

Love that message.
    Short, to the point yet says it all
    "That's Numberwang!"

I am just posting to say Beau is one of the hottest guys I've seen on a reality TV show. I'm blushing just saying that. Not to mention the way he stood up to Amanda last week. Standup guy. Can't wait for the drama to unfold over this awful girl.

I'm glad Beau chose Amy this time out. It looks like he is gonna be dumb and start fighting over/regarding Amanda. Why, Beau, why??

PS...Great post notriplethreat!
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

Beau IS by far the best looking guy on reality tv ever.. and I don't think it's just his looks or his killer bod-ay- but his personality is awesome. I wish his name wasn't Beau though..hahha (what a superficial thing to say but c'mon) if it has to be Beau then I think he should spell it like BO- u know like Bo Brady from Days of our Lives? Then that would make him tough...and that would be so sexy. I almost had a heart attack when Amy was deciding between the two last night, I made my friends wait 10 min in the car so I could see the outcome- and it made me so happy that I almost cried- and it also made me confident to go out last night and pick up a hottie that could be just like Beau- because I would mold this hottie to be just like him and change his name to Beau..no..Bo. If Beau read this he'd be scared that I was coming after him. "Beau if u read this I'm really not that twisted and I'm not stalking you, but I have to say I am in love with you." Is that too much? Do I need professional help? after all, he's not Brad Pitt...but that is a whole other category on it's own.

One more thing- Amanda and him are good together- they have to make out soon or i'll burst.
    ~Don't dream it, be it~ rhps

+ Reply to Thread