+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Beau

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    I think he thinks it's part of his charm. It's amazing how you can see him back-peddling. I mean the man is visibly back-peddling when asked questions about something he has done or said on this show. I like that he's part of the Barbies, but I'm not sure I want him to win. In fact, I'd rather see Beau win than Dave. (I just put that in because we're in the Beau thread, right?).
    Ah, yes we are, and to keep it on-topic, I'll say that I thought Beau was cool when the show first started, but after that blow-up with Alex about Amanda, he took a major downhill slide.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

I agree with that YA.

Beau was probably my favourite guy when the show started.
    He seemed to be a sweet guy with a good sense of humour, but he got crazy.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    Ah, yes we are, and to keep it on-topic, I'll say that I thought Beau was cool when the show first started, but after that blow-up with Alex about Amanda, he took a major downhill slide.
    Beau is insane.
    *smooches*

Quote Originally Posted by fallsplendor
    Beau is insane.
    more like sad

Its on like Donkey Kong! DarKensoul7's Avatar
    Hmm, although beau looks vengeful and evil and i dislike him for going against the fab 4.. i still think outside he is cool and fun to hang out with where amy and zack are still the jealous type in real life
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by k1w1
    more like sad
    Wouldn't call him insane or pathetic, just shockingly dumb and naive... He probably has the best intentions out of everyone, but he is too dumb to realize that this is just a reality TV show and these people are not his friends! Watching him is just plain frustrating!
    Reality TV

1. America's Top Model: Eva
    2. The Apprentice: Andy
    3. Survivor: Julie

FORT Fogey
    I also found it funny last night when Beau was telling Amy that voting off people was part of the game, that you shouldn't have hard feelings about it. To bad he doesn't take his advice.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlaFan
    I also found it funny last night when Beau was telling Amy that voting off people was part of the game, that you shouldn't have hard feelings about it. To bad he doesn't take his advice.
    He is too dumb to realize that everything he says also applies to him... Kinda like how he looked surpised when Tara said that he seemed bitter... Beau bitter? What a shocker
    Reality TV

One more reason to dislike Beau

From my very good friend at another site:

I talked to my brother and yes he DID know Beau. Beau no longer works for KUPD. He was fired last year for a prank he did on the widow of St. Louis Cardinals' pitcher Darryl Kile. If you recall, last year, Darryl Kile died suddenly of heart failure or something along those lines. Here's a link to an article:

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2002/...in524699.shtml

He apparently called her at her hotel, told her she was hot and asked her out on date while on the air.
    This was a huge controversy in AZ last year. I remember my brother talking about it. I also asked my brother what he was like and well, he didn't have nice things to say about him. When I described how he was on the show, he said that he is exactly the same way in person. Also, he mentioned that Beau was on "Meet My Folks"? I didn't know that.

There you go...

Did you guys know about this?? I don't remember him from Meet My Folks but I dont think I have seen them all
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    From my very good friend at another site:

I talked to my brother and yes he DID know Beau. Beau no longer works for KUPD. He was fired last year for a prank he did on the widow of St. Louis Cardinals' pitcher Darryl Kile. If you recall, last year, Darryl Kile died suddenly of heart failure or something along those lines. Here's a link to an article:

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2002/...in524699.shtml

He apparently called her at her hotel, told her she was hot and asked her out on date while on the air.
    This was a huge controversy in AZ last year. I remember my brother talking about it. I also asked my brother what he was like and well, he didn't have nice things to say about him. When I described how he was on the show, he said that he is exactly the same way in person. Also, he mentioned that Beau was on "Meet My Folks"? I didn't know that.

There you go...

Did you guys know about this?? I don't remember him from Meet My Folks but I dont think I have seen them all
    Somewhere else they gave his name as Beau Wolf, and he was a weekend DJ at on of the Arizona radiostations... and the website that went along with that post looked real. Sorry, I think you have the wrong guy!
    Reality TV

+ Reply to Thread