+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Beau

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Beau said something last night about how all of his "friends" have been there for him and I had to say out loud to the TV: "Except for when they wanted you gone, or don't you remember that?"

The guy obviously sees only what he wants to see, and that apparently is that Dave and Tara are somehow responsible for him leaving Paradise. What an idiot.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

He really is a buffoon.
    The onyl person who was loyal to him was Amy, because she gave her money to Alex to use and didn't know he's given it to Dave until after Beau had gone.

He wasn't gone for long before he got to come back though, so as the show is filmed a few weeks before we get to see it, he might not have seen the tape yet.
    From what we know of Beau though, even if he had seen it he probably wouldn't understand what had happened.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Newbie
    Did Beau not watch the show after he was kicked off? COuld he not see Zack telling Dave he should get rid of Beau? Zack had ZERO allegiance to Beau, yet suddenly Beau acts as if he's Zack's best friend and his sole mission is to protect Amy. He started out as a pretty cool guy but now is looking like an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Spooksmcgee
    Did Beau not watch the show after he was kicked off? COuld he not see Zack telling Dave he should get rid of Beau? Zack had ZERO allegiance to Beau, yet suddenly Beau acts as if he's Zack's best friend and his sole mission is to protect Amy. He started out as a pretty cool guy but now is looking like an idiot.
    You know after reading this, I have a thought. Last night they announced a "revenge" tactic. I'm wondering if this is Dave getting revenge on Beau for taking out on him what was clearly the evil doing of Zack/Amy/Alex/Kristin his so called buddies. I know Beau did see at least one episode before he came back because he announced upon arrival "the annoying one is back"!

I'm thinking Dave gets rid of Tom but still feels bad about it (since he's uber-sensitive and all).

Anyway, when Beau told Amy that she had "all those people in AZ rooting for her", I immediately looked at my dad and said "he's talking about Zack and his 50 guys" and Dad says sarcastically "That's a lot of people".

I think Dave would say he felt bad even to get rid of Amy at this stage.
    I think Dave is not only a sensitive guy but also a politically correct one.
    He would be dancing a jog inside to get rid of a rival, but never let on through his actions.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    I think Dave would say he felt bad even to get rid of Amy at this stage.
    I think Dave is not only a sensitive guy but also a politically correct one.
    He would be dancing a jog inside to get rid of a rival, but never let on through his actions.
    This is one thing that drives me crazy about Dave. I think Beau is on to him and every once in a while you will see the lightbulb go on in Beau's eyes. It's a dim lightbulb so it's not a great argument, but it's there. When he started the whole "talking behind our backs" argument with Dave over Scott's decision who to take on the boat excursion. He was heading in the right direction, but then took a wrong turn at Albaquerque and just looked like an idiot. I think if he got his thoughts together and then called him on it, he could nail Dave to the wall.

Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    This is one thing that drives me crazy about Dave. I think Beau is on to him and every once in a while you will see the lightbulb go on in Beau's eyes. It's a dim lightbulb so it's not a great argument, but it's there. When he started the whole "talking behind our backs" argument with Dave over Scott's decision who to take on the boat excursion. He was heading in the right direction, but then took a wrong turn at Albaquerque and just looked like an idiot. I think if he got his thoughts together and then called him on it, he could nail Dave to the wall.
    Well, don't think for a minute that Scott bought Dave's stammered lie of a reply when Scott asked him about "encouraging" Travolta Matt to say he trusted Scott most of all. Dave's a bad liar, which is not good when you're an aspiring politician.

FORT Newbie
    I thought the "people pulling for you back in the AZ" made the point that this entire show is rigged. There are too many AZ connections. It makes sense that all these friends were brought onto a show together and told to create drama.

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    Well, don't think for a minute that Scott bought Dave's stammered lie of a reply when Scott asked him about "encouraging" Travolta Matt to say he trusted Scott most of all. Dave's a bad liar, which is not good when you're an aspiring politician.
    I think he thinks it's part of his charm. It's amazing how you can see him back-peddling. I mean the man is visibly back-peddling when asked questions about something he has done or said on this show. I like that he's part of the Barbies, but I'm not sure I want him to win. In fact, I'd rather see Beau win than Dave. (I just put that in because we're in the Beau thread, right?).

+ Reply to Thread