+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Beau

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    Or, maybe he knows what's going on and has kept really quiet about it, placing him in the middle of the cross-fire between Charla + Crew and the IC, making him near the middle of both hit-lists. Basically, he should know that they want him out, but if he plays it stupid it's going to take them a while to get to him.

But in his little video confessional, he was pissed at Keith for kicking off Zack, so that would lead me to believe that he still thinks he's part of the IC. Otherwise, he whould be thanking his lucky stars Keith didn't side with the IC & send HIM home instead.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Hmm... Then Beau is what we call a stupid person who's really lucky.

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by holly71
    But in his little video confessional, he was pissed at Keith for kicking off Zack, so that would lead me to believe that he still thinks he's part of the IC. Otherwise, he whould be thanking his lucky stars Keith didn't side with the IC & send HIM home instead.
    Agreed. Keith admitted that he was attracted to Tara, so he could have easily chosen her and sent Beau home.

Of course, there is a possibility that Beau's just PRETENDING to be mad at Keith so the IC won't move him further up their Hit List, as boredouttamind suggested. But somehow, Beau doesn't strike me as being that intelligent... or that devious.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Somehow, i'm pretty sure Beau is smart pretending to be stupid or just really, really stupid.

Wht the hell is wrong with this kid?

I really don't understand why he is so agaisnt the newbies, it makes no sense to me.
    What has Charla done to him or said about him to make him so pissed off?
    I actually thought his behaviour was the worst last night as he seemed to have the least reason to be annoyed with the new people.
    He was all over Kristin, yet she gave money to Dave to boot him out.

I just can't understand the thought processes of these people.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Fogey
    somebody else pointed out that Zack looked liek the guy in the movie Dumb and Dumberer, i guess Beau is Zack's partner in crime:

FORT Fogey
    The thing that always amazes me about Beau is he is/was the biggest bufoon on the show but he came up with the most profound statement of the show also:

"I think the game is playing, us."

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    Wht the hell is wrong with this kid?

I really don't understand why he is so agaisnt the newbies, it makes no sense to me.
    What has Charla done to him or said about him to make him so pissed off?
    I actually thought his behaviour was the worst last night as he seemed to have the least reason to be annoyed with the new people.
    He was all over Kristin, yet she gave money to Dave to boot him out.

I just can't understand the thought processes of these people.
    Count me in as the 1,000,000th person to say the guy is "STU-PID"!

If you think about it the ONLY plausible reason why Beau thinks what he thinks (forget the scenario that this is all FOX's doing for a sec) is Beau is a lonely pathetic individual outside the show..... why else would he still cling on to people like Toni? Amy? Zach? Alex? or Kristin? and still be calling them "friends"?

as the saying goes, with friends like that who needs enemies..... that's literally in Beau's case!

You know people, we should've known how stupid he is alot sooner by watching how he handles himself with the Amanda-Alex-himself love triangle story, which shows no intelligent thoughts on Beau's part at all~~ the things he says to amanda and alex are just ridiculously funny!

Quote Originally Posted by boredouttamind
    Somehow, i'm pretty sure Beau is smart pretending to be stupid or just really, really stupid.
    the latter

+ Reply to Thread