+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Beau

FORT Newbie
    Beau acted like a moron. The best move Beau could make would be on Amy while she is "mourning". Beau and Amy both lost their interests to the show.

I dont see where it matters how many people are against another. As long as you have a (1) roomie you stay. So, theoretically Dave and Charla could continue until the end.

V Brain in Paradizzle V squeegieb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by shakintomusic
    Beau acted like a moron. The best move Beau could make would be on Amy while she is "mourning". Beau and Amy both lost their interests to the show.

I dont see where it matters how many people are against another. As long as you have a (1) roomie you stay. So, theoretically Dave and Charla could continue until the end.
    That's how I see it, too. Unless, of course, an amazing TWIST that no one seees coming will change their lives FOREVER. . .

Rock Star
    In DVM mode: The only surprise is how their summer in Paradise will end!!
    di

Quote Originally Posted by shakintomusic
    That is unless they put that rule into effect that "you can't room with the same person you did last week" that is why Charla and Dave need Keith and Tara or Beau depending if he is smart or not.
    ~Ally~

FORT Newbie
    I was not aware of "that rule". Regardless, due to the changing nature of the game one can only play the cards he/ she is dealt. If the roomies are forced to swing, there will be other groups looking to change roomies.
    Currently:
    Amy & Keith
    Alex & Kristin
    Toni & Scott
    Dave & Charla
    Tara & Beau

This setup would effectively eliminate a couple. The name of the game is finding a roomie for the week. Given this arrangement The terrible threesome could not change roomies w/o leaving one couple in the cold. Besides we know there will be a new girl so at least one of these ladies will leave. No way of protecting yourself from leaving unless you room with Dave.

They may not use that rule anymore since they change from week to week anyway, also since the show must be comming to a close soon they need to have a couple to "last the longest".
    ~Ally~

I think Amanda took Beau's brain when she left last week. He is just a doofus. Getting angry at Keith because Keith is playing the game? Stupid!

I don't remember seeing anything that would make me think that Tara and Beau are real tight. But who knows, the way Fox has been editing this show...
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

Quote Originally Posted by Allyx13
    That is unless they put that rule into effect that "you can't room with the same person you did last week" that is why Charla and Dave need Keith and Tara or Beau depending if he is smart or not.
    I think they've only used that rule once before.

I think that techniccally they could use that rule again and still allow for weveryone to have a partner as there have been so many occasions where people have either stayed with the same partner , or just switched between two people.

On the topic of Beau though, I don't know if his little outburst was for the benefit of Alex.
    Perhaps he is trying to get back in Alex's good books now that Zack has gone.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I think his outburst could have been out of complete shock also,who knows
    Survivor - Colby will make it to the top 3

Possibly.

I just think he needs to keep his mouth shut.

They all need a big ole reality check.
    They're playing a game where they do not decide the rules.
    Keith made the most of the power he was given.
    Being at the hotel longer does not mean you are any more deserving of a place there.
    Such an immature bunch.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread