+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Beau

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Beau... you know, at first I thought he was one of the few cool people on the show. But the more I see of him, the less respect I have for the guy. Is he really as clueless as he seems to be? First there was the whole Amanda/Alex thing, then the blowup with Toni, and now his comment about Keith "playing god". Beau... do you realize that you're not one of the Inner Circle anymore? Amanda is gone and you're fresh out of friends, DJ man. You should be thanking Keith for getting rid of Zack, since the Inner Circle was ready to sell you out and send you home. Now Keith is Public Enemy Number One and right now you're just an afterthought.

Oh, and realitynut, I don't think you're far off on the Tara thing, either. I think after that initial spark, the fire has burnt out.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Beau didn't really look as though he was into the "action" he was getting from Tara to me.
    I think there is more to come at the toga party tonight.

Beau is just not making any sense to me at the moment.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by realitynut
    Am I the only one who isn't seeing the sparks between Tara and Beau? They kept showing us that clip from last week of the two of them on the bed, but I doubt anything else happened between the two.
    I don't see any sparks either,all Tara said was that they kissed,and she didn't seem thrilled when she was saying it,lol.
    I think she's using him as much as she can so she can stay around.
    Survivor - Colby will make it to the top 3

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    Beau didn't really look as though he was into the "action" he was getting from Tara to me.
    I think there is more to come at the toga party tonight.

Beau is just not making any sense to me at the moment.
    I just don't think anyone informed him that his good buddy Zack and the others wanted him gone,so whenever Charla,Dave,Tara,and Keith tell him that then maybe he will snap out of it

I love your signatue bflysoul. I got a lawyer in me too!

Quote Originally Posted by xkissluvx
    Thank you

LG.
    Quote Originally Posted by xkissluvx
    you know, they make some mighty strong antibiotics now that should be able to clear that up for you, bflysoul and xkissluvx. If you get any lawyer on you, be sure to grab some Purell.

Back to Beau, do you think he's smart enough to sense the shifting sands and ditch the fearsome threesome (Amy, Kristin and Alex, backed by brawny Toni who doesn't realize that she's just along for the ride until they need to start ditching bodies) that have already jettisoned him? I doubt that Beau is patient or calm enough to let Keith explain the "boot list" that put him third after Dave and Charla, but maybe Scott could break it down for Beau in a way that Beau would accept and he could start working with the pinky swears to pick off the junior high clique. I doubt it though . . .
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I sure will get some, after I master all the lawyer I have in me.
    Anways, I think Beau's going to join Toni and her gang again. I mean after the Zack thing, Beau seems to have the trust in him again.

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Beau doesn't have a clue what's going on. He still thinks he's one of the "Cool Kids", while the "Cool Kids" are ready to sell him out and send him home once he's outlived his usefulness. Someone... Charla, Keith, even Tara.. needs to tell him what's REALLY going on and if he still chooses the Inner Circle, then I say he deserves everything he'll get from them. I thought Beau was one of the cooler guys at first, but the last few weeks I'm less impressed with him.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Beaus just acting plain stupid right now. I thought he part of the "out" group when he picked Tara. Who knew he was going to run back to Toni and her gang. Beau should've learned by now that hes not being appreciated by the "in" group. What a loser.

+ Reply to Thread