+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 70 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959 ... LastLast

Thread: Charla

FORTified with Vitamin D solacean's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by xkissluvx
    Is it just me, or does she always look pissed the way her lips are all pouty.
    I think it's somewhat closer to "trying to look sexy".

Fortunately for her, Charla doesn't have to try too hard.

Anyone else agree with me that, if they were ever to make a movie based on the Dragonlance Chronicles series of books, they should consider casting Charla as the petulant but eventually heroic elf-princess Laurana? She looks just like every illustration I've ever seen of that character.

- sol

Quote Originally Posted by Salty Babe
    I don't like anyone who plays games...and this whole,don't hate the player,hate the game,well I hate both players and their games.Been hurt one too many times by players,and to me,Charla is no beter than they are.

This show *is* a game, & they all knew that when they decided to be on it. Now, game playing in real life, that's another story altogether & I think that's wrong. But they willingly went on this show, which is not the same thing as real life, even though feelings are involved, they are in a "game show" situation, & they need to remember that, thus they need to "play the game"
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

I think Charla has the perfect shape mouth & I like her high eyebrows. Her face reminds me of a "Barbie" doll:

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by holly71
    I think Charla has the perfect shape mouth & I like her high eyebrows. Her face reminds me of a "Barbie" doll:

LoL.

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by holly71

Now that you mention it, I can see the comparison.

I've always thought Charla was cute, but I didn't like her much at first. I thought she was snobby and standoffish, but the more I see of her, the more I think she's just not into the juvenile antics of the other characters, and the more I like her.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

JR.
    I don't know about that Apple, I think she's still pissed that the only guy kissing her ass is Dave. She's been shot down twice by Scott and I bet she's not used to that.

Quote Originally Posted by JR.
    I don't know about that Apple, I think she's still pissed that the only guy kissing her ass is Dave. She's been shot down twice by Scott and I bet she's not used to that.
    You bring up a good point too. She's obviously used to being told that she's "hot" and having guys fall all over themselves to get with her. So Scott turning her down is something new for her.. and I bet that's why Charla is chasing Scott. If and when Scott ever accepts her advances, I bet she'd move on just like that.

Still, I think she's not really impressed with anyone else there... except Scott, and only because he's turned her down.

That probably explains why she said that Zack only hates her cause he cant get her. Come to think of it, its kinda funny! Heehee. .

Quote Originally Posted by JR.
    Ah! I think she is mad because she likes the ladies, not the guys
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

Quote Originally Posted by melpepinla
    Ah! I think she is mad because she likes the ladies, not the guys
    Well, she did tell Travolta Jr. when he was still on there that she had kissed another girl.

But, she has thrown herself at Scott twice and been rejected both times.

+ Reply to Thread