+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 70 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757 ... LastLast

Thread: Charla

I firmly believe that Charla likes the girls far more than the boys if you know what I mean. She mentioned to Matt that her sexiest moment was making out with other girls...the way she's been eyeballing Amy & Amanda is making it increasingly obvious. The dirty look she gave Dave last night was because he was rooming with the person she wants to hook up with and she probably told him that! Maybe he's doing her a favor. He picked Amanda to give Charla the opportunity to make her move. It would be so easy...Amanda's been with everyone else at that resort, why not Charla too!

You may have a point there funnygirl.........and wouldn't that be a great twist,if Amanda and Charla ended up together....
    Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    That look she gave Dave was priceless.
    I wonder if she actually likes him (in the platonic sense) more than she has let on.

A week or so back she said Dave "understood" her, last night Scott claimed to "understand" her and thought the others were starting to.

Is she really that complex?
    I think that she indeed does like Dave in the platonic sense, and I think she likes rooming with him because there is no threat of anything other than friendship happening. I would have liked to have seen what would have happened that night if Scott didn't send her out of her room. She seems as though she is a tease.

No, it would be reality overkill!! although, the male viewing audience would pick up dramatically!

Skipper
    Charla is only using Dave to stay at paradise, but since Dave is deserpate for a women of his own he doesn't seem to realize. Charla has attitude but only until Dave came. You should have seen Charla when Jason came She brust into tear when she saw a guy she doesn't even know

No she's not that complex

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    That look she gave Dave was priceless.
    I wonder if she actually likes him (in the platonic sense) more than she has let on.

A week or so back she said Dave "understood" her, last night Scott claimed to "understand" her and thought the others were starting to.

Is she really that complex?
    I think she and Dave share an understanding of what it's like to be on the outside. I don't think she's a spoiled princess. Of course she's probably used to getting attention, as pretty people do, its just life. Don't hate the player hate the game(salty girl).

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by carrotcake
    I think she and Dave share an understanding of what it's like to be on the outside. I don't think she's a spoiled princess. Of course she's probably used to getting attention, as pretty people do, its just life. Don't hate the player hate the game(salty girl).
    It's a fact of life that pretty people will always get more attention than unattractive people. But as for Charla and Dave, I don't think she really likes him. He's just her "safety net" (or was anyway). If no one else picked her, she could always rely on good ol' Dave to pick her and keep her safe for another round. Since Dave is (or was) obviously infatuated with her, she could act any way she wanted to and have no fear that her worshipper Dave would always make sure she stayed around. When Dave didn't pick her on Monday, I think Charla realized her stay may be in jeopardy.

As an aside, anyone notice how pissed off Amanda looked when Dave chose her?
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Gamer Chick & Principal bearwme1's Avatar
    I get the impression sometimes that Charla doesn't really know how to play this game either. I think it's something her and Dave have in common. But I guess it's a learn as you go type of situation.

I don't like anyone who plays games...and this whole,don't hate the player,hate the game,well I hate both players and their games.Been hurt one too many times by players,and to me,Charla is no beter than they are.
    Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.

Never put all your cards on the table

Quote Originally Posted by Salty Babe
    I don't like anyone who plays games...and this whole,don't hate the player,hate the game,well I hate both players and their games.Been hurt one too many times by players,and to me,Charla is no beter than they are.
    You're right, and I hate the game too.

+ Reply to Thread