+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 70 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656 ... LastLast

Thread: Charla

I think Dave should tell her he is no longer interested in her because of those snarky remarks she made about him touching her..I think she secretly loves it that he worships her,since none of the other guys ont he show seem to(except Matt but I think he is just playing her)
    Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    You're probably right about Dave. The other guys see him as no threat, so as long as he's around they're almost guaranteed to stick around if it comes down to a choice between Dave and another guy. Dave's too hung up on Charla to really notice any of the other girls, so it's probably going to come down to a choice for Charla between Dave and Matt.
    I think she will choose Dave and the two of them will be the last ones standing at the end. They are each other's safety net.

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by Salty Babe
    I think Dave should tell her he is no longer interested in her because of those snarky remarks she made about him touching her..I think she secretly loves it that he worships her,since none of the other guys ont he show seem to(except Matt but I think he is just playing her)
    You may be right about that. Charla seems to me like the "spoiled princess": the girl that guys have always drooled over and fallen all over themselves to impress. She's probably never been turned down in her life, so she didn't know how to handle it when Scott shot her down. And the first night she was mad that no one picked her to room with. She may despise Dave, but I do think you and realitytvmom are right that she loves his worship of her.

Matt is playing all the girls. That much was obvious when he moved from Charla to Amanda. But what is his obsession with taking a bath?
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Quote Originally Posted by MajiH
    OOOOOOOH! I stand to correct you. Or can you stand to be corrected? Or stand up and....heck, I can't remember the saying.

Ahem. EVERYONE turned Charla down week one. No one chose her so no one roomed with her. Now THAT must have been a blow to her ozone filled ego.
    OK, so I have been watching this crap-fest from the very beginning so I have to correct you MajiH. What actually happened was that there were 6 ladies and 5 men. Each lady chose a man, the last lady to choose was Charla. She chose Beau and he was forced to choose between her and Amanda. He chose Amanda and Charla was stuck the odd-one out.

I would like to note, however, that she was not completely getting along with most of the guests in the beginning. The only reason she didn't get kicked off that first week was because there was a rule that you can't check out until you have roomed with someone.

OK...I am gonna go take a shower because I can't believe I am still watching this filth...
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

true that, but.......

Did I say Charla got off to a bad start? Now that I think about it, what Amanda probably was doing that pissed her off was flirting w/ all the guys from the beginning. I'll bet she saw from the start that Amanda was acting like a h**!

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by carrotcake
    Did I say Charla got off to a bad start? Now that I think about it, what Amanda probably was doing that pissed her off was flirting w/ all the guys from the beginning. I'll bet she saw from the start that Amanda was acting like a h**!
    It took all the attention away from Princess Charla. That's why she had a bad attitude at first.

Anyway, did anyone see the death looks she gave Dave when he picked Amanda and then said he didn't pick Charla again because he didn't want to get sent home? Reminds me of all the time I got that look from my sister.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

That look she gave Dave was priceless.
    I wonder if she actually likes him (in the platonic sense) more than she has let on.

A week or so back she said Dave "understood" her, last night Scott claimed to "understand" her and thought the others were starting to.

Is she really that complex?
    "That's Numberwang!"

JR.
    In her world she is

Quote Originally Posted by JR.
    In her world she is
    Not in her world....Maybe in the world of Paradise hotel....These people are soo ridiculous....Shes not complex at all....They are just really stupid....

Is it just me or does this girl become more irritating with each show?she isn't all that cute and she has this snarky look on her face that makes me want to smack her..I hope she goes soon
    Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.

+ Reply to Thread