+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 70 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061 ... LastLast

Thread: Charla

Quote Originally Posted by ruben_of_205
    hmmm.. good suggestion.. That exactly what Dave should do.. Get Charla drunk.
    He's tried and failed. I think after the last two drunken eps with Charla that have failed, she finally realized booze is not the answer. I personally think that Charla plays for the "other" team.

Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    He's tried and failed. I think after the last two drunken eps with Charla that have failed, she finally realized booze is not the answer. I personally think that Charla plays for the "other" team.

Me too!! I have been thinking that for a while, I think she likes Tara. I'd bet money on it actually ^_^
    "Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes, Art is knowing which ones to keep"

Quote Originally Posted by Mindful826
    Me too!! I have been thinking that for a while, I think she likes Tara. I'd bet money on it actually ^_^
    I personally think she was way into Kavita too. I think Tara only because she's probably willing to indulge her and she's the only person there that isn't jealous of her.

I personally think she was way into Kavita too. I think Tara only because she's probably willing to indulge her and she's the only person there that isn't jealous of her.

I agree, I can't believe it's the first time it's come up. Didn't she say once that she likes females almost more than guys?
    "Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes, Art is knowing which ones to keep"

Quote Originally Posted by Mindful826
    I agree, I can't believe it's the first time it's come up. Didn't she say once that she likes females almost more than guys?

Someone said they read a pre-show interview with her where she made it pretty clear she really liked girls. I never heard it so I can neither confirm or deny.

hmmm.. good suggestion.. That exactly what Dave should do.. Get Charla drunk.
    See, that's the thing..... Why try so hard when you know darn well what the result is- NOTHING!

Let's just say Dave succeeded in getting Charla drunk and actually "slept" with her (by then it's more like "rape" than anything) ....what does that achieve? Nothing! Charla's not going to change her mind about Dave at all, in fact she would despise him for good! Not to mention a few lawsuits and jail sentences to come....

See, Charla can only do or say so much.... it is all up to Dave himself on how he acts. If he felt he was lead on by Charla then it's his own fault. Tell me what could Charla do to cease this "lead on" perceived by Dave without jeopardizing their freindship with one another? .....I say what Charla is doing so far is Perfect!

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    Someone said they read a pre-show interview with her where she made it pretty clear she really liked girls. I never heard it so I can neither confirm or deny.
    She also told Matt she liked to do "it" with girls.

She also told Matt she liked to do "it" with girls.
    I think she said something more along the lines of liking to "watch" girls but the implication is certainly the same.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

FORT Newbie
    How about this ? When she called up Dave to keep her company because she is lonely ?? and the time she told Dave it is alright for him to touch/hug her now because she has gotten to know him better ?

So.. are you girls telling me that ...NEVER once in your life when you first didn't find the guy attactive but after you get to know him better and end up liking him later on ?? Never ?
    I do not think for a second that is leading him on. Of course, I should say that it wouldn't be leading a person with a normal frame of mind on, but in Dave's case, I suppose it's possible. :rolleyes I used to call up (female and male) friends in college and ask them to come over or if they wanted to go do something because I was lonely or bored but it sure as hell didn't mean I was attracted to them for heaven's sake!

If calling up her roommate and asking him to come up because she's lonely is Charla's biggest sin, then I'd say she's doing okay.

Finally, I can say that as a rule, I know very quickly whether I am attracted to someone or not. They don't really "grow on me" if I don't find them attractive to begin with and become even less so when they act needy and desperate. It may be somewhat flattering to be the object of so much attention (at least until it becomes creepy :O ), but it doesn't make the person giving the attention more appealing, that's for sure.

Hug me!
    Quote Originally Posted by k1w1
    See, that's the thing..... Why try so hard when you know darn well what the result is- NOTHING!
    See.. that is the same.. How can Dave know that for sure ? I hate to say.. most girls don't always know what they want.. They sometimes say one thing but do the other. Just think about it.. Charla went from disgusted by Dave in the beginning.. to her friend.. then.. her so called best friend.. obviously.. her opinion of Dave changes each day as they get to know each other better.
    And THERE are many cases where two are best of friends ended up liking each other and start dating... TRUE ? Dave thinks that this could happen between Charla and him. By the way.. when you are best friend to someone.. it means there are qualities in him/her that you find attractive. What's so wrong to think that there is hope after all ?

Let's just say Dave succeeded in getting Charla drunk and actually "slept" with her (by then it's more like "rape" than anything) ....what does that achieve? Nothing! Charla's not going to change her mind about Dave at all, in fact she would despise him for good! Not to mention a few lawsuits and jail sentences to come....
    I am kidding.. even if Charla is drunk for some reason. Dave wouldn't take advantage of her that way. That's the kind of guy Dave is.

Another thing.. is it even possible to have a best friend of an opposite sex ?
    Last edited by RubenFan#205; 09-26-2003 at 04:56 PM.
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

+ Reply to Thread