+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 70 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555 ... LastLast

Thread: Charla

Ok...why is she still around? Grrr....
    She was driving me batty last night with her sexy lip pursing!!
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

Quote Originally Posted by a_lexus2003
    I agree with fluff. There was no need for Charla to publicly humiliate Dave. Dave is an annoying ass, but still, she could have pulled him aside and told him that she didn't feel uncomfortable with him touching her. It's no wonder, none of the guys wants to room with her, although I might, she's kinda hot..lol
    It's call Karma and she'll need to do alot more positive things before she gets the respect and attention she wants.

Well, if next week, both Dave 'n Matt choose her, she might have a bit of trouble choosing between them.

She is a snooty,spoiled princess...and she is toying with Dave big time.........something about her really rubs me the wrong way,not sure what it is exactly,I just don't like her.

She's the female Zack, and Dave is the male Amy.

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Charla's that girl that all the guys in high school chased. She's probably never had a guy turn her down.... until Scott shot her down in Week 2.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    Charla's that girl that all the guys in high school chased. She's probably never had a guy turn her down.... until Scott shot her down in Week 2.
    OOOOOOOH! I stand to correct you. Or can you stand to be corrected? Or stand up and....heck, I can't remember the saying.

Ahem. EVERYONE turned Charla down week one. No one chose her so no one roomed with her. Now THAT must have been a blow to her ozone filled ego.

Quote Originally Posted by MajiH
    OOOOOOOH! I stand to correct you. Or can you stand to be corrected? Or stand up and....heck, I can't remember the saying.

Ahem. EVERYONE turned Charla down week one. No one chose her so no one roomed with her. Now THAT must have been a blow to her ozone filled ego.
    You can't correct me. I have some lawyer in me and I'm a country boy. Plus, I'm 27, so I can say what I want.

I forgot all about that the first week. And as I recall, Charla was not at all happy about not being picked. I need only point out the (in)famous curtain closing scene for a reference.

don't hate her because she's beautiful

I'd be sad if everyone were too intimidated by my beauty to talk to me too. I think there's a reason why they never vote on any ethnic or beautiful people on, they're keeping the game easy. If they voted more attractive and interesting people on the stars of the show would no longer be the stars, and certain people that just can't stand watching people fight over their ugly selves would no longer be getting that attention. True Charla did get off to an ugly start but right now its all about hataration, they keep Dave on for entertainment(a good laugh) and thats sad for him too

Quote Originally Posted by carrotcake
    I'd be sad if everyone were too intimidated by my beauty to talk to me too. I think there's a reason why they never vote on any ethnic or beautiful people on, they're keeping the game easy. If they voted more attractive and interesting people on the stars of the show would no longer be the stars, and certain people that just can't stand watching people fight over their ugly selves would no longer be getting that attention. True Charla did get off to an ugly start but right now its all about hataration, they keep Dave on for entertainment(a good laugh) and thats sad for him too
    You're probably right about Dave. The other guys see him as no threat, so as long as he's around they're almost guaranteed to stick around if it comes down to a choice between Dave and another guy. Dave's too hung up on Charla to really notice any of the other girls, so it's probably going to come down to a choice for Charla between Dave and Matt.

+ Reply to Thread