+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 70 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454 ... LastLast

Thread: Charla

I think Charla is the only one making sense in this show. She said everyone is acting like they are in high school--which they are. She told Dave she didn't come here to find love,just play a game. Some of the other girls are all crying and jealous as if they knew each other for years instead of just a couple o f weeks!! Charla
    has every right to tell Dave she does not want him to touch her. I doubt anyone would. Let's see what his next roomate says.

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Originally posted by cablejockey
    I think Charla is the only one making sense in this show. She said everyone is acting like they are in high school--which they are. She told Dave she didn't come here to find love,just play a game. Some of the other girls are all crying and jealous as if they knew each other for years instead of just a couple o f weeks!! Charla
    has every right to tell Dave she does not want him to touch her. I doubt anyone would. Let's see what his next roomate says.
    Yet Charla threw herself at Scott, and got REJECTED! Of course, that could have just been part of "the game".

She is right about the high school thing though. All the guys except for Scott act just like my friends and I did... 10 years ago.

Poor Dave might have had a chance if he was a decent guy. But not only is he not attractive, but he's also a total ass.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Ugh, the way she threw herself at Scott was so embarassing.

I was surprised she did that given some of the comments she has made about the others being childish.
    She appears to like Scott more than the others because he is more mature, but I can't see that the feeling is mutual at the moment and I don't think she did anything to improve the situation by her action in his room.
    "That's Numberwang!"

JR.
    I bet that's the first time she's been rejected. Judging by her attitude, she's probably the "hot girl" among her circle of friends and is used to guys kissing her ass and doing what ever she wants them to.

Originally posted by JR.
    I bet that's the first time she's been rejected. Judging by her attitude, she's probably the "hot girl" among her circle of friends and is used to guys kissing her ass and doing what ever she wants them to.
    I think you just hit the nail on the head there. She's used to guys falling all over her and doing anything for her (like Dave). I can almost guarantee you though, if Scott had pursued her, Charla would have dropped him like she dropped Dave. Funny thing though; I distinctly remember her saying the first night of the show that none of the guys were her type and she wasn't "looking for love".

Sounds to me like Princess only wants the guys she can't have.

Don't get me started on the whole Scott incident. Where was his roomie, Kristin, btw???? She goes on and on to Dave about playing a game, yet there she is adding to the drama...

What was even worse was her comments during Pandora's Box. Hasn't she ever told a white lie before? I understand she wanted to be honest with Dave about her true feelings. But to announce it in front of the whole group? :nono Take him aside!
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

Originally posted by melpepinla
    Don't get me started on the whole Scott incident. Where was his roomie, Kristin, btw???? She goes on and on to Dave about playing a game, yet there she is adding to the drama...

What was even worse was her comments during Pandora's Box. Hasn't she ever told a white lie before? I understand she wanted to be honest with Dave about her true feelings. But to announce it in front of the whole group? :nono Take him aside!
    That whole incident just showed that she has no class whatsoever. I agree, just take him aside and tell him later. No need to call him down in front of everyone, even if he is an obnoxious dork.

As for Kristin, maybe she was in the bathroom reliving the Dave kissing incident?

Charla's comments during the Pandora's box game were just cruel imo.
    Dave might be an ass, but there was just no need for her to male him feel bad like she did.
    If she were a little bit nicer perhaps one of the other guys would have challenged Dave to be her room mate for the week.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I agree with fluff. There was no need for Charla to publicly humiliate Dave. Dave is an annoying ass, but still, she could have pulled him aside and told him that she didn't feel uncomfortable with him touching her. It's no wonder, none of the guys wants to room with her, although I might, she's kinda hot..lol

Quote Originally Posted by a_lexus2003
    I agree with fluff. There was no need for Charla to publicly humiliate Dave. Dave is an annoying ass, but still, she could have pulled him aside and told him that she didn't feel uncomfortable with him touching her. It's no wonder, none of the guys wants to room with her, although I might, she's kinda hot..lol

5-10 years ago, I would have jumped all over Charla just because she's "the hot girl," and not cared that she has no personality and has a bad attitude. But now I'm smart enough to realize that looks will only get you so far. I don't get her sometimes, though. The first show, she was complaining that none of the guys were her type and they were all "a bunch of high schoolers." Then last show she throws herself at Scott unashamedly. The only thing I can think of is that Scott is a challenge for her since he's not into all the drama and hookups.

+ Reply to Thread