+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 70 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353 ... LastLast

Thread: Charla

I am having a hard time figuring this girl out. I like her, then I don't. And Toni and Amy coming down on her seemed almost out of left field.

She handled Dave pretty good when they were talking and did the pinky swear thing, during dinner and then on their date. I think that there is a lot going on that we aren't getting to see, even though there are two shows per week.

Throw us a bone editors!!
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

Let the body talk droolingovrhim's Avatar
    Hi.

I think Charla's standards are just very high, and I think she is in here for a serious relationship. After knowing that all the guys in the house are couple of sixteen year olds, she has lost all the interest in finding love at the hotel. She is more like enjoying the luxury of staying (the shopping trips and more) But to stay in the hotel, Charla manipulates and seduces her way to some of the guys.

There is just something about Charla that makes her different from the pack of ten, and I don't really know if it's a good thing or a bad thing. She just doesn't seem to belong in a show like Paradise Hotel.
    Remember, I'm not laughing at you. I'm laughing with you.

JR.
    I think she's spoiled and pissed because no one is kissing her ass. She hardly made an attempt to talk to anybody at first, it's like she was waiting for everyone to come to her.

What is reality anyway? Hillary's Avatar
    Didn't Andon give her a lot of support? Hasn't she flirted her butt off for Andon, climbing all over him, pulling her pants down , shaking her booty? LOL!

If she is involved in a triangle situation with Andon and Scott and chooses Scott over Andon -- I won't be surprised!

I don't think she can be trusted!

Unlike Amanda this girl should not wear make-up- she looks like trailer trash whenever she's done up. Or if u want to wear make up honey - then do it nicely- no more poo brown lipstick. She is Britney Spears- which also goes to prove that Britney is not hot either and that its all about the abs. I only started watching it the second week so could someone fill me in on what Charla did to Amanda? And what the curtain scene was all about? One other thing, Charla came to paradise to make friends with girls because they're so "sweet" and innocent" whatever- I guess she didn't expect to be ostrasized by the whole group the very first week...that sucks big time to be her. She also has this thing about her- like she's always dirty or something..like theres a layer of filth on her she just can't rub off. Her and freakshow Dave will be perfect roomies- with his dirty feet and her stds= they'll make a great couple.

How old is she again? Like 21? I wonder if Scott felt like grandpa rooming with her. Why is this guy on this show anyway?? Shouldn't he start getting serious about life and get a wife, settle down and have some kids? Cmon scotty boy- you're running out of time hanging out with all these losers.
    ~Don't dream it, be it~ rhps

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Charla... classic example of the cute girl with a bad attitude. She'd be great to go out with... as long as she never talked.

I only started watching it the second week so could someone fill me in on what Charla did to Amanda?
    The first night of the show, when the girls were asked to pick a guy to room with, Charla picked Beau, and the reason was "just because I don't like Amanda." Beau of course picked Amanda over Charla. Charla got pissed when she had to go to the single room and it took her 10 minutes to close the curtains. She was fussing the whole time, too.
    Last edited by Yellow Apple; 07-02-2003 at 10:32 AM.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Originally posted by faith_salon
    How old is she again? Like 21? I wonder if Scott felt like grandpa rooming with her. Why is this guy on this show anyway?? Shouldn't he start getting serious about life and get a wife, settle down and have some kids? Cmon scotty boy- you're running out of time hanging out with all these losers.
    grandpa...

Actually faith_salon...I know from experience on spending time with an older man. My boyfriend is 8 years my senior. But we are a bit older than the Charla/Scott combo. Either Scott is unlucky in love or he just wants some tv exposure...
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

JR.
    Originally posted by faith_salon
    Why is this guy on this show anyway?? Shouldn't he start getting serious about life and get a wife, settle down and have some kids? Cmon scotty boy- you're running out of time hanging out with all these losers.
    Not every guy wants to do that though, you can be serious about life without those things.

lol_its_fun
    Feety touchy....

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Originally posted by JR.
    Not every guy wants to do that though, you can be serious about life without those things.
    As a close-to-30 guy with no wife or kids, I myself can definately vouch for this.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

+ Reply to Thread