+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 70 FirstFirst 12345678910111252 ... LastLast

Thread: Charla

lol_its_fun
    Originally posted by fluff
    Hopefully even though she claims to not be attracted to any of the guys she will at least make a move to stay in the hotel.
    Charla said in the interview that she was looking forward to meeting some girls. Get it!

The curtain scene was classic!, Probably all the pampering she got as a child finally came to light, what MORON can not close curtains? But alas she knows how to write(journal) or maybe it was a missing Harry Potter book HHMMMMMM.......
    In these times of Greatness, what is better than being a Bostonian? Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics (NO. 5anyone?) and I'll even give props to the Black N Gold!!!

Originally posted by dobolina
    The way I look at it, anyone working at a luxury hotel where they unpack your stuff, where you have a room steward, etc has already seen it all. I am sure they have unpacked peoples bags to find whips, chains, drugs, lube, sex toys, you name it. And to me, that contract is more unbreakable than attorney/client privilege. The hotel employees know that.

Of course, to each his/her own!
    It's not that I don't want them to unpack my case becaue of what they might find, I simply don't want anyone going through my things.
    It's not as though packing is really that big of a deal.
    "That's Numberwang!"

LG.
    God, this spoiled little brat annoyed the shit out of me. Unfortunately if she gets sent packing really soon I'm sure she won't made enough of her appearance to try stay in Hollywood and she'll be headed back to my town of St. Paul, MN soon.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Well, I think she might have been on her way out had it not been for the "you can't leave until you've had a roommate" rule.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Uh-oh. I am starting to like her after last night's episode. I think it was the whole vomiting on the beach incident. Andon was such a meanie, "I'll rub your back if you promise not to puke on me".

I had a feeling that she would pick Scott after she had her little chat at the bar with him! I love how she is living up to her statement from the first show "I want to make all the guys wish they were my roommate". Zack, Andon and then Scott all in one show!!
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

JR.
    Andon was being an ass because she called him Alex oops.
    Hell, I would've been pissed too.

Hey...thanks JR. I didn't even think of that. But maybe she called him Alex because she was feeling real sick and not realizing she was saying "Alex" instead of "Andon" I know...reaching, but entertain the thought
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

I wonder what she's doing to make Toni have a go at her last night.
    She laid into her, saying everyone was annoyed with her.
    Charla does seem a little "detached", she doesn't seem as into this as the rest of them.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Newbie

Well...

Mebbe no one likes her, or she thinks she is a hottie
    because she looks like Britney Spears?

+ Reply to Thread