+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 70 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363 ... LastLast

Thread: Charla

Charla - u go on girl! You're by far the best! Win Win Win~~~
    If you love someone set them free. If they do not come back - call em up when your drunk!!! Hahaha

The way she tried to get Keith interested in her was a little embarassing though.
    "That's Numberwang!"

val
    Charla is also my favorite, along with Tara. From the first time I watched the show, I thought she was the only one that had brains there... sorry for the others, but big boobs arent't the only things that can make you go far in life!!! (sorry Kristin, that's the only thing that got you on the show, that's for sure...) hahahaha

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by val
    Charla is also my favorite, along with Tara. From the first time I watched the show, I thought she was the only one that had brains there... sorry for the others, but big boobs arent't the only things that can make you go far in life!!! (sorry Kristin, that's the only thing that got you on the show, that's for sure...) hahahaha
    And even those aren't real, so they don't count (to me). I haven't decided if Holly's are real or not.

Charla is the best girl. I don't really like any of the others.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

YA a boob is a boob is a boob unless they are a bore. Men dont REALLY care if they are real or fake if they can get their hands (et al) on them

Charla is the chick with brains and beauty Lovin' her at the moment
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    YA a boob is a boob is a boob unless they are a bore. Men dont REALLY care if they are real or fake if they can get their hands (et al) on them

Charla is the chick with brains and beauty Lovin' her at the moment
    I disagree, actually. Anything more than a handful is a waste.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    I disagree, actually. Anything more than a handful is a waste.
    For all of us who are too small to participate and too smart to care...we salute you!

Holly's boobs are definitely implants! I think she looks awesome though. They look huge in a bikini, but in clothes they look proportionate to her size, IMO.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Some have called it mixed signals, but I think Charla is playing games with Keith (hot one moment, cold the next) because she wants him to chase her. She seems to be chasing the guys (Scott, now Keith) and I think she wants him to say this ex-boyfriend Jesse has nothing on him and that he wants to be with her. I think she likes his flirtacious attention and she believes he is doing that same sort of thing to her (sort of justifying her behavior with Jesse's photo). Keith tickles her when she's sober and rejects her when she's drunk and begging for it, so she wants to hurt him too by bringing up this ex.

That said, I still think Keith is the man. and Charla is a cutie.

I don't like the way she was rude to Dave. He was nice and vulnerbal to her and what did she do? "Nothing here matters." Ugh! Then poor Dave sent good stuff to Charla and her response was "I don't want chicken gravey!" How more spoiled could she get? And she also plays the "Now we like each other. Now we don't" game with Keith. I don't like that. She using him. This isn't real.

Still, she seemed to feel really sick and bad, so maybe she was a little outta her mind. I'll consider that as a possibility.

+ Reply to Thread