+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 70 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161 ... LastLast

Thread: Charla

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    I have to say that Charla is my favorite girl now. She's hot and has brains. I think that's why the Inner Circle girls don't like her. She intimidates them because she has beauty and brains, and they don't (Kristin is cute but doesn't have the brains or personality).
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

YA!
    I am a little worried for her, though. She is tough, but I think that Toni could break her spirits. She is really gonna need Dave and Keith to lean on, in my opinion.
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

Quote Originally Posted by melpepinla
    YA!
    I am a little worried for her, though. She is tough, but I think that Toni could break her spirits. She is really gonna need Dave and Keith to lean on, in my opinion.
    Well I think Keith is helping by directing a lot of the IC's anger towards him rather than Charla. He's the human shield of the Outsiders. If he can keep playing it cool and pissing off the Inner Circle, Charla might have a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    Well I think Keith is helping by directing a lot of the IC's anger towards him rather than Charla. He's the human shield of the Outsiders. If he can keep playing it cool and pissing off the Inner Circle, Charla might have a chance.
    Okay YA...you're starting to sound like General Patton right now trying to figure out a strategy...you're cracking me up with this. Charla is fine, we just get to see that Barbie can cry too!

Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    Okay YA...you're starting to sound like General Patton right now trying to figure out a strategy...you're cracking me up with this. Charla is fine, we just get to see that Barbie can cry too!
    You know, my parents told me the same thing last night. "You're really into this show." Well yes, I am, but I can't really tell you why. I guess it's a personal thing. A victory by the Outsiders is a victory for us unpopular people everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    A victory by the Outsiders is a victory for us unpopular people everywhere.
    What about the people who actually popular??

Quote Originally Posted by xkissluvx
    What about the people who actually popular??
    I wouldn't know... I've never been popular.

But seriously... as long as someone treats me cool, I have no problem with them. It's the ones that don't (and don't have a reason to be mean) that I can't stand. The Inner Circle reminds me too much of the people we all went to high school with (since they all act like they're 14 anyway, with a few exceptions). Either you were one of them or you were an Outsider. I was definately an Outsider, so I have to pull for my own kind here.

Charla is very pretty - does anyone think she'll land an action career after the show is over?

Quote Originally Posted by marvine
    Charla is very pretty - does anyone think she'll land an action career after the show is over?
    i meant acting career not action career. oops.

FORT Newbie

I Love Charla..

Seriously.. she's really the most beautiful one on the island.. I guess she could use a little more personality, but thats because look at these guys that are trying to get with her!.. give me a break, Keith now?!!!.. blah blah blah.. Charla is gorgeous, no guy on the island is good enough for her.

+ Reply to Thread