+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 70 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060 ... LastLast

Thread: Charla

Ohh. I was watching some free clip from Yahoo! Plantinum and Charla said that she was interested int he girls or something.

V Brain in Paradizzle V squeegieb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by xkissluvx
    Ohh. I was watching some free clip from Yahoo! Plantinum and Charla said that she was interested int he girls or something.
    Yes! I saw that, too! They kept showing the clip of her saying that she's really excited to meet the girls because they're so much fun to be with and to touch...Maybe she swings both ways. Either way, she, Dave, and now Keith are my favorites on the show. I can't stand the "in-crowd." Especially Toni, Amy, and Kristin.

Anachronism before Noon Cat Bowling Champion Anemic Dog's Avatar
    Now, wouldn't it be amazing if Charla and Tara ended up being the winning couple?

That would truly be a twist worthy of all the hype FOX has been heaping on every episode.
    Passing over to the Dark Side

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by squeegieb
    Yes! I saw that, too! They kept showing the clip of her saying that she's really excited to meet the girls because they're so much fun to be with and to touch...Maybe she swings both ways. Either way, she, Dave, and now Keith are my favorites on the show. I can't stand the "in-crowd." Especially Toni, Amy, and Kristin.
    That would explain why she rooms with Dave all the time. She's already told him she wasn't hooking up with him, so he's "safe" for her.

Charla's growing on me. I didn't like her much at first but that's slowly changing over the weeks. I just hope she lives up to her promise to Keith to "watch his back" now that he's actually taken the first step in bringing down the Inner Circle.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Me too YA.

She has impressed me with the handle she has on the game and the fact that she hasn't attempted to ingratiate herself into the main group.

Her comments to Tara about supporting Keith, staying strong and keeping him in the hotel all showed a real understanding of the game and the people she is playing it with.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I'm really starting to like Charla I also think she is really playing the game and I hope her and Tara stick to their guns and support Keith. They are my favorite alliance "the underdogs" I'm really hating the "Gruesome Threesome" did they actually think that everyone was going to stay and the relationships they formed are "real" and not pretend. I absolutely loved it when Charla told Tara that they have to "act like the pretty models" and stay out of the line of fire. I think she may have a real chance of winning, whatever the prize is. Can't wait for tonights Episode..
    ~Ally~

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I really disliked Charla early on, but she is really the only one there that I think has any wits about her.

She's got a cute figure too. Loved her barbie doll world comment last night.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by Allyx13
    I'm really starting to like Charla I also think she is really playing the game and I hope her and Tara stick to their guns and support Keith. They are my favorite alliance "the underdogs" I'm really hating the "Gruesome Threesome" did they actually think that everyone was going to stay and the relationships they formed are "real" and not pretend. I absolutely loved it when Charla told Tara that they have to "act like the pretty models" and stay out of the line of fire. I think she may have a real chance of winning, whatever the prize is. Can't wait for tonights Episode..
    Yeah, Charla definately has more brains than anyone (myself included) gave her credit for initially.

And I too hate the "Fearsome Foursome" and their rule of terror over the other members of the cast. Was definately glad to see Zack go last night. I won't miss that jackass.

Tara is really the wildcard here, though. She really didn't have any visible reaction to Zack being sent off. She didn't even seem worried that Beau might be the one to go. So the question is, will she try to worm her way into the Inner Circle or will she take a stand with Charla and Keith like she said she would? Let's also not forget that she backstabbed Amanda after making that pact that she wouldn't be sent home.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Last night Charla showed us all that there is more going on upstairs than we gave her credit for.
    For only being 21 she is so much more mature than the rest of the bunch (with the exception of Scott).
    A cat changes coming home to an empty house to coming home

Quote Originally Posted by holly71
    I think Charla has the perfect shape mouth & I like her high eyebrows. Her face reminds me of a "Barbie" doll:

OHMYGAUD holly71!!! You TOTALLY called the Barbie doll thing. When Charla and Tara were talking about being Barbie dolls, I thought of your post and couldn't stop laughing!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    She has impressed me with the handle she has on the game and the fact that she hasn't attempted to ingratiate herself into the main group.

Her comments to Tara about supporting Keith, staying strong and keeping him in the hotel all showed a real understanding of the game and the people she is playing it with.
    Once again, fluff, we are on the same page.!

Quote Originally Posted by taracran
    Last night Charla showed us all that there is more going on upstairs than we gave her credit for.
    For only being 21 she is so much more mature than the rest of the bunch (with the exception of Scott).
    Great observation taracran!! I am still lovin' Charla!!
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

+ Reply to Thread