+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Scott

Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    Me thinks Scott did...we just didn't witness it.
    Absolutely!!

K

What is with scott anyways?

Every single time i see scott i get more and more annoyed with him.
    I figured that since he is one of the older ones he would have some sort of opinion about things.
    I understand that hes just playing the game by laying low and staying on both sides, but it bothers me that he sat there and listened to dave explain how horrible the 'guests' were being to him and just shook his head in disgust, yet he went right back to them the second he got the chance.
    He was also laughing when zach was being a moron about keith when they were all eating.
    Keith was right in saying that he was the biggest threat and needed to go. I thought i liked scott in the beggining, but the more i watch the show the more i think hes being a total snake.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by dolphingal
    Every single time i see scott i get more and more annoyed with him.
    I figured that since he is one of the older ones he would have some sort of opinion about things.
    I understand that hes just playing the game by laying low and staying on both sides, but it bothers me that he sat there and listened to dave explain how horrible the 'guests' were being to him and just shook his head in disgust, yet he went right back to them the second he got the chance.
    He was also laughing when zach was being a moron about keith when they were all eating.
    Keith was right in saying that he was the biggest threat and needed to go. I thought i liked scott in the beggining, but the more i watch the show the more i think hes being a total snake.
    I agree........I was a fan of Scott's throughout this whole show, right up until last night's episode. It really surprised me that he would actually laugh at Zack's 12-year-old behavior. Any delusions I had that Scott might actually be a mature individual were thrown right out the window when I saw that..............very disappointed.

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by coythater21
    I agree........I was a fan of Scott's throughout this whole show, right up until last night's episode. It really surprised me that he would actually laugh at Zack's 12-year-old behavior. Any delusions I had that Scott might actually be a mature individual were thrown right out the window when I saw that..............very disappointed.
    Judging from Scott's facial expression when he was laughing, I think it was more of a "you're all a bunch of idiots" laugh. I don't think he was laughing WITH Zackass. I think he was laughing AT him. At least I hope he was.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    Judging from Scott's facial expression when he was laughing, I think it was more of a "you're all a bunch of idiots" laugh. I don't think he was laughing WITH Zackass. I think he was laughing AT him. At least I hope he was.

I agree

Once again YA is expressing my thoughts
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

I thought Scott made a huge mistake last night by excluding Holly. Although he seems to like Meliane, she can only be his partner if she gets voted on. Holly was already on, and loyal to Scott. He is gambling with a vote, and a partner who would take him to the end. Not very smart!
    Reality TV

1. America's Top Model: Eva
    2. The Apprentice: Andy
    3. Survivor: Julie

FORT Newbie
    I have to agree YA...I think the editors or producers tried to make it so it was unclear, but I think it was a more of laughing at the orignials...when I was watching Zack I was killing myself on the floor b/c his "insults" were literally things that a grade 6 would say, no offense to 11-year-olds...it is disappointing that he didn't stick up for them, however, i believe actions can speak louder than words, and maybe he has something up his sleeve.

Quote Originally Posted by croftchrism
    I thought Scott made a huge mistake last night by excluding Holly. Although he seems to like Meliane, she can only be his partner if she gets voted on. Holly was already on, and loyal to Scott. He is gambling with a vote, and a partner who would take him to the end. Not very smart!
    I agree.
    I'm not a big fan of Holly's but I felt bad that she was in her room all alone and no one noticed until Dave went in to see her.
    "That's Numberwang!"

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by ham lover
    I have to agree YA...I think the editors or producers tried to make it so it was unclear, but I think it was a more of laughing at the orignials...when I was watching Zack I was killing myself on the floor b/c his "insults" were literally things that a grade 6 would say, no offense to 11-year-olds...it is disappointing that he didn't stick up for them, however, i believe actions can speak louder than words, and maybe he has something up his sleeve.
    Yeah, I made the comment myself "Uh, Zack... you're NOT funny, dude. Leave the comedy to the experts."
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

+ Reply to Thread