+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Scott

Quote Originally Posted by luna_chicago
    No way. I think Scott is just a bit more mature than to jump around and act a fool every minute. Also, he knows this is a game and isn't particpating in much of the drama. But gay... I wouldn't mind one bit but I don't see it with Scott.
    He is extremely smart. He has done his best to get to know every guest, stay out of all the heated conversations/arguments and be friends to everyone there. He is in this for the long haul. Gooooo Scott!!
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

I agree, he is a smart guy.
    I like him.
    I think he is probably one of the few who isn't looking to parlay this into future acting gigs, he has a career to go back to.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Newbie
    I like Scott the most out of all the guys..he is the most mature but DAMN Scotty needs to get him a little somethin somethin before he leaves...lol

Yes, Scott is very mature and he's flying under the radar. Always good in Reality tv!

Quote Originally Posted by rptx23
    I like Scott the most out of all the guys..he is the most mature but DAMN Scotty needs to get him a little somethin somethin before he leaves...lol
    Me thinks Scott did...we just didn't witness it.

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Scott's playing it right. He stays out of all the high school drama and seems like he gets along well with everyone (even the Outsiders). He doesn't seem all clique-ish and vindictive like the Inner Circle. He's just hanging out and getting to know everyone. Way to be, Scott.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Yeah, it's like he's mocking them. Kind of stands in the background, arms crossed, with that smirk on his face that says "you're all a bunch of dorks". I think he and Keith are getting along pretty good.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    Yeah, it's like he's mocking them. Kind of stands in the background, arms crossed, with that smirk on his face that says "you're all a bunch of dorks". I think he and Keith are getting along pretty good.

Yes but, I do not see him rocking the boat with the other guys. He is tooo smart for that so in my opinion he will get along with both sides. Plus I think he has the HOTS for the new girl Holly.

I don't think he'll rock the boat, but I do think that he absolutely LOVES that Keith is shaking up the place. Not to mention Keith is saying all this stuff that Scott is thinking...Scott is definitely better at playing the game, but then again he's been there longer.

Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    I don't think he'll rock the boat, but I do think that he absolutely LOVES that Keith is shaking up the place. Not to mention Keith is saying all this stuff that Scott is thinking...Scott is definitely better at playing the game, but then again he's been there longer.
    I agree, I think that he is glad someone else is stepping up to scare some of the older guests. He most likely feels a bond with them, but if he is the way he is being portrayed, then he is probably sick of their childish antics.
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

+ Reply to Thread